***Piel's Bridal Shower Party-Everyone Invited!!! | Golden Skate

***Piel's Bridal Shower Party-Everyone Invited!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Welcome everyone!! Our Piel is going to be married next month and Sean and I wanted to have a bridal shower for her.

There are flowers all over
pinkrosebqt.gif

Food
shrimpbuffetframed.jpg

Trays of fruit
fruitplatter.jpg

Something sweet
smcakes.jpg

.....and of course some bubbly
twoglassBgWHT.gif

Have some food and drinks!!!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Thank you Dee and Sean for this lovely party. :love: I brought favors for everyone..........
http://www.skateart.com:80/products/ice_boots/ISK300-CZ.htm.

And as host/hostess gifts for Dee and Sean.........http://champagnegifts.com/id100050list283product.html.

We have decided to get married next week so this is my last Saturday night as a single gal. I can't think of any people I would rather spend it with than my GS friends. For the past months I am afraid I have not been a good poster but I promise that as soon as I get moved and settled I will be posting regularly again...........besides what else is there to do during the very looooooooooooooong, cold Wisconsin winters, LOL??? I will also be catching up on my PMs....sorry RGal, RGirl, and Show. Here is a link to my new hometown...............http://www.bayfield.org/.

Bernie (the soon to be Mr. Piel) also send his thanks and wants to know where the Miller lite is:biggrin:?

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:bow: :bow: Oh Piel, thanks so much for the hostess gift. I think I will keep that for myself. :clap: :clap: :laugh: :laugh: The party favors are so cute!!

Sean went out for some more ice......he better get back here!! :laugh:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope you like the way we decorated the place.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
:bow: :bow: Oh Piel, thanks so much for the hostess gift. I think I will keep that for myself. :clap: :clap: :laugh: :laugh: The party favors are so cute!!

Dee

That is what I intended.........for you and Sean to enjoy when you take some "me time".

The decorations are gorgeous and the food looks fabulous too!

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel, tell Bernie there's all kind of drinks here. I hoped he would be able to stop by because I have a gift for him, well it's really for you, but I realllllllly think Bernie's going to like it a lot!! :agree: :clap: :clap:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
WOW!!!!!! Thanks Spunsilver! I should have done this years ago, LOL. Uhm........Bernie wants to know when Maria Butyrskaya is jumping out of the cake? Piel gives him a virtual thump on the head..............wrong party Bernie!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
JHar thank you so much! Bernie wants to know if the centerfold is wearing nothing but skates?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel, well from the last few comments we know where Bernie's mind is. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where is Sean, did he go back out for more ice?? :yes: :yes:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel, I just can't wait to give you my gift. I know Bernie is going to love it, so the gift is for him too. Actually it's for you but it's kind of for Bernie too. Oh..........here's the gift. There's the first gift, scroll down and there's another. It's a set.

My gift for you & Bernie

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Oh Dee thank you that is beautiful:love::love::love:. Bernie wants to wear it first though:eek::eek::eek:

CzarinaAnya we love both your gifts. That is the most beautiful picture frame I have ever seen and of coure Mr. Piel here wants to know if the girl comes with it?:banging:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
https://secure.merrymaids.com/corp/giftcards/

:party::party2::chorus::love::rock:

I decided that this is what you need for your shower and wedding gifts. Hope you agree. My best wishes for you and your hubby.
I was thinking your mother was living with you. What are you doing with her?

Oh Grgranny that is the best gift yet!!!:bow::bow::bow: Thank you! (hey Bernie we have maid service...........you can take off your apron...........and the pumps:disapp:)

My Mother has hooked back up with her childhood sweetheart. His wife died a few years ago. So............they are talking marriage too! She is back at her house now.