Thread: News about my baby

Thumbs up News about my baby

I don't know what happened. I posted this yesterday or the day before and it's not there. Anyway, she got worse and couldn't stay alone so her friend went down and brought her back and she has been here with me 2 1/2 months. She is better now and hopes to return and stay until the end of the year. She needs to see her Drs. there and hopefully find some up here. She intends to return here towards the end of the year to stay.
    I don't have mine house ready to sell yet but am looking. I found one today that might work. It's doesn't have all I want but I probably can't afford that. ha I need to have something that will accomodate my guests. I have children, grandchildren, etc. that come and need places for them to sleep.
    If all this bores you, you didn't have to read it.
    Last edited by Grgranny; 06-25-2007 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grgranny View Post
    If all this bores you, you didn't have to read it.
    I like the stories

Custom Title
    you are selling a baby?! oh dear... hehehehe

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Grgranny, I got a little confused and I think Buzz did too. Anyhow, are you wanting to sell your house?

Dee

I guess I didn't proofread it enough. Yes, my house. I corrected it. Sorry. It is a 4 level house and at 78 I'm too old for all those stairs. My health isn't as good as it was a year ago. I've had people tell me to get an apartment but I hate apartments and feel that I'd just as well go to a nursing home and I'm not nearly that bad. Today, anyway. Hard decisions.. My kids couldn't come to see me if I didn't have a place for them to stay. Can't afford motels and would have to go clear to Wichita to get one.

Custom Title
    NURSING HOME?!?!?!?!?!?! Say it ain't so.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzz View Post
    NURSING HOME?!?!?!?!?!?! Say it ain't so.
    I sure hope not!

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grgranny View Post
    It is a 4 level house and at 78 I'm too old for all those stairs. My health isn't as good as it was a year ago. I've had people tell me to get an apartment but I hate apartments and feel that I'd just as well go to a nursing home and I'm not nearly that bad. Today, anyway. Hard decisions.. My kids couldn't come to see me if I didn't have a place for them to stay. Can't afford motels and would have to go clear to Wichita to get one.
    I agree Grgranny, a 4 level house is a bit much to take care of, even for someone who is younger. I wish you luck house hunting. My mom is 87 and is still living in her home. Of course we take care of the yard, her laundry, grocery shop and other shopping as is needed. She doesn't want to go to a nursing home or live with one of us either. Apartments aren't so bad, I live in one. Well anyhow, good luck with whatever decision you make.

Dee