Jennifer Kirk's 4th episode out now! | Golden Skate

Jennifer Kirk's 4th episode out now!

Jen, I love your TV show, but COME BACK TO SKATING! :)

Think about it. Michelle and Sasha are gone. Kimmie? I think you can take her! :rock:

R.D.

Record Breaker
She might not have much trouble at Nats (at least until the next wave shows up) but she'd likely have trouble even making the freeskate at worlds. Besides, she's clearly moved on. I somehow think she has less than wonderful memories of her skating days.

I'm surprised at how well she and David "click". Although they're starting to get into subject matter I could care less about (skin tanning?? making dessert??? :rolleye: ) I think they'll be successful. I think it's only a matter of time before one of their episodes is featured on the YT front page.

And how do they score these interviews? I initially thought it was just the two of them and a camera but it looks like they've got "connections"...does the show have a production team?

anya_angie

Final Flight
Davey was really bummed he didn't make it to Nats this year. I am really pulling for him this year, if he still competes. It'd be pretty sad to just quit...

Wait a minute! David is a championship level skater, too?

Pairs!!!! Give it a chance. Inoue and Baldwin? over the hill. Castile and Okolski? one-shot wonder. Nam and Lefteris? They're ripe for the taking.

anya_angie

Final Flight
Yes but he has only been skating for about 10? years, he just turned senior I believe last year or the year before, but had to have major hip surgery at that time. I haven't talked to him about this coming season yet but I do know that Davey couldn't skate pairs because he wasn't strong enough to do the lifts. You can see a clip of his skating under Videos in the show's homepage. He actually beat Jeremy Abbott in a competition once but I forget when he said that was lol.