Thread: I won't talk about Paris-- I won't!

I won't talk about Paris-- I won't!

Did anyone see the video on MSN video today of the MSNBC anchor who refused to report on the "Paris getting out of jail" brouhaha? She ripped up the copy!!

There was a cartoon in the paper today, with someone holding up two newspapers. The headline on both was "Paris Liberated!"

One of the papers was from 60 years ago celebrating the allied re-occupation of France at the end of World War II. The other was last week's big news event.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I wanted to see her in pigtails when she left the jail.

Dee

Custom Title
    Don't forget about her big interview on Larry King Live tonight at 9 PM Eastern!

Custom Title
    I think she is a Spoiled Rich Witch = that is all I'm gona say cause I don't want to get thrown off this site

cb

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    "Is Paris Burning?" that would have been another great headline. Anyway, this chick got way too much media attention in the first place. She is a spoiled brat. She has done her time, now let's see if she can behave herself. One hopes the message got through to her:

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!

The AP declared a Paris free week. Timing wise they lucked out - it was the week after the brouhaha about her house arrest and before the buzz about her release coming up.

On of the other celeb mag's (US?) has said they will no longer report on Paris unless it's something positive.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I think when I heard her interview on Larry King, she said she didn't feel she should have gone to jail. Maybe she shouldn't have, who knows. What I do think .. it was her silly billy attitude that landed her in the slammer. So lose the attitude Paris and stay out of jail. I never want to go to jail.....so I do the things that keep me out. People who break laws are asking to go to jail unless they want to go.

One of the guys I work with bought a new car and couldn't pay the sales tax right away took the intransit sign and changed the date for a month later. When he told me this, he said what's the big deal?? I said oh I don't know....fraud for one thing. I could never to something like that....I'm too big of a chicken.

While Paris was in jail, I hope she took the time to look over her life.

Dee

You want to hear something rather funny.

Several years ago when everyone was talking about the "Paris Hilton sex tape" I thought it was some sex video made at the Hilton Hotel in Paris, France. I had no idea that Paris Hilton was an actual person. It was a few months before I finally figured it out. lol

Isn't she so many degrees from a great grand aunt called Elizabeth Taylor?

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Isn't she so many degrees from a great grand aunt called Elizabeth Taylor?

Joe
    Only by marriage and also to Zsa Zsa Gabor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Hilton

It also claims that she was NY's It Girl.

Joe, didn't you question why Sarah Jessica Parker was becoming such an icon, once? Personally, I think Sarah Jessica is a much better role model than Paris Hilton, any day.

Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    Only by marriage and also to Zsa Zsa Gabor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Hilton

It also claims that she was NY's It Girl.

Joe, didn't you question why Sarah Jessica Parker was becoming such an icon, once? Personally, I think Sarah Jessica is a much better role model than Paris Hilton, any day.
    Not exactly. I thought Sarah Jessica Parker was everywhere in the gossip columns even for no particular reasons. Lot's of hype by her agent, I presume.

She's never been in any scandal, so I guess that makes for roll-model.

Joe

What type of roll? Dinner? Tootsie? Rock and?