Champs Camp | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Champs Camp

Nigel

On the Ice
I'm with Joe on this one, LOL. I cannot tell from the article what exactly the point of this excercise was. To tell the skaters things they already know, like say no to drugs, do off-ice exercises for flexibiltity, here are the new CoP rules?

It looks to me like just a fun outing, like, hey, let's get the gang together and kick off the new season. Go team!

(Not that I'm complaining. Go team! :) )

USFS effort at 'team building'. And, to get the entire A and B envelope athletes together so that they ALL hear the SAME information. $$ could have been saved by doing all of this by email or conference calls, but then there is no way of knowing who hears or reads what.

Love the fact that the photographer captured Zhang in front of the snack table...that kid loves sweets. ...wonder if she is still carrying around her old backpack filled with candy. Looks like Caro has grown in the off season.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Yeah, every time I hear "Caro" I think of Kostner. Is it also a nickname for the name "Caroline"?

I'm with Joe on this one, LOL. I cannot tell from the article what exactly the point of this excercise was. To tell the skaters things they already know, like say no to drugs, do off-ice exercises for flexibiltity, here are the new CoP rules?
You don't think it's a grand 'capo' meeting with the FBI trying to listen in? ;)

Joe