Michael Jackson | Golden Skate

Michael Jackson

R

rgirl181

Michael Jackson

I didn't see the documentary that started all the recent brouhaha, but I get the idea. What do people think, is Jackson being exposed or exploited?
Rgirl

K

Kzarah

Michael Jackson

Michael says that it's ok for him to sleep with children. Although he doesn't specify, I believe all of the children have been boys. They, just have hot milk and cookies and then they go to sleep. I can't imagine why a grown man would want to sleep with children. I can understand him wanting to sleep with his own children until they are a certain age. I wonder what is his cut off age for the children he sleeps with. I don't buy this crap that he did not have a normal childhood. He says that he is Peter Pan in his heart. What does this tell the children that he is sleeping with, that it's ok if an adult, (Other than your own parents during a thunder storm) to sleep with you. What happened to don't take candy from strangers. The whole thing is bizzar, whether you are having sex with the child or not. The other issue is his plastic surguries. He states that he only had two. They were nose jobs to correct breathing problems that affected his singing. He is frightful to look at. I can't imagine why children would want to sleep with him, they would have nightmares. It is horrible that he disfigured himself that way. His surgen should have his license revoked. Personally, I beleive he will ultimatly commit suicide. I think from his statements he is really a screwed up individual.
Daniel and Little Lulu

D

dlksk8fan

Re: Michael Jackson

I agree with you Daniel that Michael Jackson is one sick person. I believe that he should not be alone with any child not even his own (if they really are his). I think because he is famous and wealthy, parents allow their children to be left alone with him. If someone without his celebrity status was to do what he does they would be put into the slammer.

S

Sally1214

Well, if you missed the first show, you'll get another chance to hear lots on the new 2-hour show on FOX on Thursday at 8:00 p.m. (Eastern). It's being advertised as the "footage you weren't allowed to see" .. or something like that. Michael's ex-wife (the mother of the first 2 kids) is going to be interviewed on it .... and Lord only knows who else. And, so, the story continues ...

L

LADSKATER

It's a "media circus." They should just leave him alone. Frankly, I didn't waste my time watching a two hour production about someone who definitely has an "identity" crisis. It's unforutunate his life is so mixed up, but enough is enough!!!

Ladskater

S

Show 42

Lad, I totally agree. We are being bombarded with exploitive journalism all week. Enough is enough. If he is as sick as the press would have us believe, what does it say about the parents and guardians of these young boys who have allowed their children to be be "exposed" and put in the position of attending his "slumber parties"? This is when I switch stations and tune in to the "Home and Garden" channel.....42

A

AY2006

I think what's most "sick" about this entire situation is that NBC tried to bid that stuff FOX will show on Thursday, and then after they failed, they decided to show that vicious "Dateline" special they had planned for months. In other words, they didn't care which side of the story they told as long as they got a rating. (Which they failed, BTW.)

To think that this is the network that currently holds the braodcasting rights to Olympic Games makes me puke.

P

Piel

Our Fox affiliate's tower collapsed today....no more Fox until it is replaced.

Piel

J

Jules Asner

I watched the first special but none since - there is only so much a person can take!! he's very hard to look at and very strange. I would blow it off as him being eccentric, except it seems he has delusions about the truth -- for instance the comment that he has had only 2 surgerys on his nose and nothing else ever done to his face. This seems like a very obvious lie. Secondly - saying he has Vitaligo - he doesn't appear to have Vitaligo, but it does appear that he bleached his skin - probably another lie. Thirdly - he claims the woman who beared his third child was black when he felt he was being accused of only wanting white babies, but yet the baby is white and we know Michael's current whiteness is not what he was born with so I don't see how he would have this white baby if the mother was black. Probably another lie.
With all these "probable" lies or delusions, who is to say his speech about having boys sleep in his bed not being sexual is truth or fiction? I wouldn't take the chance if it was my child. I also noticed his nails looked very yellow and I wonder how healthy this guy is. He seems to be quite out of touch with reality.

G

Grgranny

Jules, have you ever interviewed him and do you plan to?

C

CB1AB2

all I can say is == HE IS ONE SICK PUPPY == I wouldn't let any kids near him

cb

A

AY2006

rgirl-

Since you started this thread, I am interested in your take. Okay, so maybe you didn't see the Bashir documentary, but you certainly had something to say, didn't you?

I noticed your comment on Oscar Wilde and James Joyce on another thread. Do you think artists are entitled to be "weird" because they are artists? (Gary Beacom and Toller Cranston immediately come to my mind among skaters.) Where do you think is the boundary of being weird?

I think as a society we focus too much on the artist as a person rather than the art itself. I sometimes wonder how Van Gogh or Mozart would have been treated by the tabloid media of today. I wonder why we can't enjoy the art without scrutinizing the private life of artists themselves. Would we want our artists to be "ordinary" people with ordinary talent? Or would we accept eccentricity in artists?

J

Joesitz

So many people are shocked by child molesters where the victim is a boy. Meanwhile, little girl victims go practically unnoticed. That is a sad state, too.

Joe

C

cianni

m.j.

I read that article in 93. I think it is the most factual info out there. I believe the Father drugged that kid and used him to exploit and get money. I find the hate and judgement put out quite interesting since most who spew that garbage know nothing but tabloid trash. I think its time for all American Adults to have their 15 min. of fame. I would love to see the average Joe and Jane have the Media and Trash Tabloid come into their personal lives and follow them day and night and put them out there to hang. Im sure most would have us believe they are pure as the driven snow. YA Right. What fun to see the words being twisted, every sex partner made public, everything ever done twisted distorted and guess what, your guilty no matter what you do or say. Now thats reality. I know I dont know , nothing is ever as it seems and I dont believe anything I hear and only half of what I see. Trash Tabloid is an insult to my ability to think for myself. There are some who believe anything they read or hear if its destructive and about someone else. Oh whats hidden in our own closets. Im not into the hate judgemental opinions . Lets try to get the reality show about each of the ones who seem to be in the know about the lives of others no matter who they are. I for one dont know any of these people so I just dont know. Im so glad some of you have this first hand knowledge. I agree with AY2006 . But there are some who will always think they know and the truth wont matter. Sorry for a long post but Im fair minded and trash tabloid is garbage to me and incites what I read here. Now I will problaby get bashed but needed to speak.

D

Dee4707

Re: m.j.

AY2006, thanks for that article. It was very insightful.

Dee