Don and Hunt? | Golden Skate

Don and Hunt?

london_calling

On the Ice
Jennifer Don skated for the U.S. in pairs and singles and won the silver medal as a junior at the 2002 Nationals. She now skates for Chinese Taipei.

I talked to Johnathan last year at Middle Atlantics. He was coaching a skater, and was about to go into rehearsal for the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show. He was looking for a partner.

I would hope he found one because he and Dun made a very promising Pair Team.

Joe

discoduck

On the Ice
I had heard that Jonathan was training with Katie Orscher. That was some time last year though and I'm not sure if that's still on or not.

I always enjoyed him with Jenny. I was sorry to see them split.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wasn't Jennifer Don a guest on Jenny Kirk's new youtube show? In fact, IIRC, she was interviewed in Jenny's first show a few weeks ago.

I had heard that Jonathan was training with Katie Orscher. That was some time last year though and I'm not sure if that's still on or not.

I always enjoyed him with Jenny. I was sorry to see them split.
He and Katie would make a nice team. Do either of them have a website?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
They DID at one time, but that was when they were with said partners... and she was a singles skater... she may still have one but AFAIK he doesn't.

babyoscar

On the Ice
Jennifer Don

Jenny Kirk DID interview Jen Don in the first episode of OHMYGODDIDYOUHEAR show. I spotted Jen Don in the audience for various LA area skating shows/competitions last year. I am not sure what she is doing now. There is a Asian Figure Skating competition happening in Taipei last July, I don't know if Jen Don is competing.

Asian Figure Skating Competition Link
http://www.figureskating.com.tw/2007ASU/index.htm

If you really want to know what Jen Don is doing, you might able to email Jen Kirk and David Lewis' show and ask about that.