Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New Plushy Interview

Custom Title

New Plushy Interview

What's up with the hair-do? Kinda girl-y, isn't it? Trying to pull a Johnny?

Shoe Diva
    Plushenko: You know, I have everything: money, medals, work. But I think I would like to still try and accomplish more, and I think I can do it. I want to skate and I want to see how powerful I am. If I win, that’s going to be awesome. If I lose, I have next season and the one after that before the major important event, the 2010 Olympic Games. I would like to be the two-time Olympic champion. Besides, who else has a silver and gold medal? Even if I only win bronze then I have the complete set.
    And that's why I love Plushy...

It reads more like him than Piseev. Good, I'm glad he is happy about returning after a two year's absence. We'll see him at CoR in December, I presume/

Joe
    Last edited by Joesitz; 06-28-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by feraina View Post
    What's up with the hair-do? Kinda girl-y, isn't it?

'Ya know...I asked him, "Are you SURE you want to keep that thing in your hair?" at least twice...and he said yes. In fact, a very confident yes.

Anyway - take a look at the first photo at the very top - and you'll see some of the cuts and scratches from his encounter with the coral - they were all over both of his arms and hands, and were quite red and inflamed the first day I saw him. By the next evening when we took the photos they were healing somewhat, but you could tell it must have really hurt.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Thanks Kathleen for the article. I thinking I like his hair pulled back like that.......I'm just thinking though.

Dee

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by feraina View Post
    What's up with the hair-do? Kinda girl-y, isn't it? Trying to pull a Johnny?
    I think it's the last fashion hair-do! I've seen a lot of boys with such a hair-do! IMO he is OK with it!

Thanks Kathleen!!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    i have never seen this hair before and it look pretty terrible. GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    IFS: You were in the audience last year at the Grand Prix Series Cup of Russia when Brian Joubert landed three quads in his free skate.

Plushenko: I was there.

IFS: And you congratulated him after.

Plushenko: Of course.

IFS: And you joked that you chose, “A good year to not compete?"

Plushenko: That’s b.s. I never said that. I watched the competition and he made three quadruple jumps, and also a triple Axel. But he did not beat me by his scores (laughing) so why would I say that?

He's a very strong individual. I like that.

~Z

Custom Title
    IFS: What is your relationship with Tatmianina and Marininin at this point?

Plushenko: I don’t care about them. But, I think that Maxim, as the man in that partnership, should be strong enough to say something and work together as a team. She’s the one making the decisions, all the time.
    What a bunch of machismo. Yuck.

Banned
    Yes, I thought that at first too. But, he says Maxim should take MORE control over the situation, not all of it ("it should be a partnership"). He's really just calling Tatmianina a controlling b****. Which is accurate.

~Z

Custom Title
    IFS: What is your relationship with Tatmianina and Marininin at this point?

Plushenko: I don’t care about them. But, I think that Maxim, as the man in that partnership, should be strong enough to say something and work together as a team. She’s the one making the decisions, all the time.
    I have already gotten bad impression for this pair, especially for Tatmianina, at 2006 Olympics interview after Zhang/Zhang disaster fall in the LP.

It's great to read Plushenko's interview. Thanks, Kathleen! So excited to see him come back. I think we will see more artistic, and yet still powerful programs from him this season.

His hair-do is so so ugly!!!!!!!! Please get rid of the headband!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jennylovskt; 06-28-2007 at 10:51 PM.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuranthium View Post
    Yes, I thought that at first too. But, he says Maxim should take MORE control over the situation, not all of it ("it should be a partnership"). He's really just calling Tatmianina a controlling b****. Which is accurate.

~Z
    Being based on what I have seen around me, I can say, in Russia usually it's woman who should make the decisions. That's a REALITY!!

Custom Title
    I would prefer not reading Plushy's interviews, only I him want to see to skate. Whenever I read his interviews I feel disappointed.
    He is so modest and has so many class.
    I hope that it returns in the full forms. Thus the competition will be more entertaining. And that wins the best one

Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    I can picture Zhenya having a problem with controlling b*****s, after everything he's been through and being able to see his son again, at last. Doesn't mean his perceptions are accurate.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast