Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: So You Think You Can Dance - Anyone Watching??

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

Thumbs up So You Think You Can Dance - Anyone Watching??

I am totally enjoying this year's comp. Does anyone else think Pasha's has the best form?? Just wondering if Jessie's doing better.

I absolutely loved Hok & Jamie's routine. It was beautiful!!!

Dee

I'm watching!

I agree

Dee, I agree with both things you said.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    I am totally enjoying this year's comp. Does anyone else think Pasha's has the best form?? Just wondering if Jessie's doing better.

Dee
    I'm watching!!! And I love me some Pasha!!!! I couldn't understand how he and Jessi landed in the bottom 3 last week - I loved their jazz bird dance so much I bought the song off of iTunes. I should have voted!!!!

Of course, I voted for him/them as much as I could last night.... He did a great job under the circumstances. I do hope Jessi is fine - even if she is unable to rejoin the competition.

Agree with you about Hok & Jamie's routine.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

I love this show, just as much as American Idol in fact. My personal pick is Sabre. I think they need to lean towards a female to win this year. She's not my fav, though. I love Jesu's dancing........42

I'm in Central Standard Time so the show is on right now. Shocker, shocker!!! Almost everyone is soooooo good, it's hard to say who should go.

Dee

Ballroom Baby
    I love me some Pasha, but would be beside myself if he and Anya ever got paired (it will NEVER HAPPEN, I'm sure. Though if htey did, and drew cha cha, rhumba, samba, paso doble, or jive, I'd be giddy. They're something like #6 in the US and made top thirty in pro Latin at Blackpool which is EXCELLENT for Americans. Which is why I'm sure the judges will never let them anywhere near each other during this.)

Little peeved at Melanie being referred to as "Tony's assistant,", though. Yeesh. (She is Tony's former professional partner and US Latin champion. Also they are technically Pasha and Anya's bosses as P/A teach at their studio.)

This week: whoever voted to keep Cedric and Shauna out of the bottom three must be beaten. That was AWFUL. Couldn't have been a worse routine if Mia really were trying to throw Cedric under the bus. Basically, Cedric sits and cries, while Shauna has spastic fits. It's routines like these that make me refuse to take contemporary seriously.

I'm watching

I missed it while away on vacation so I feel a bit lost

did Benji's sister make it through, and is she still in it? What is her name? lol

and I agree that Hok and partner were fab last night. the only one that kept my interest all the way through.

I am devastated. I forgot it was on and didn't tape it yesterday. Was gone. Did see it tonight and always enjoy it no matter what. Too bad about Jesse. Wondered if she did badly because she was sick and weak and hadn't been able to practice that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    did Benji's sister make it through, and is she still in it? What is her name?
    Lacy - she is in, and she is fabulous. I think she is one of the strongest girls this season. She has both technique AND a great personality.

I can't believe Anya and Danny were in the bottom 3 last night! Danny is certainly one of my favorite guys there. Oh, and Jessie absolutely broke my heart - she was so upset, and when she said what she'd most miss about the show was Pasha... (not that I think the judges were wrong here).

Quote Originally Posted by julietvalcouer View Post
    Also they are technically Pasha and Anya's bosses as P/A teach at their studio.
    That's very interesting! No wonder that wasn't mentioned - it just doesn't sound very kosher to have a choreographer with a preexisting relationship with one (or two) of the contestants.

This week: whoever voted to keep Cedric and Shauna out of the bottom three must be beaten.
    ITA!
    Last edited by Ptichka; 06-29-2007 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by show 42 View Post
    She's not my fav, though. I love Jesu's dancing........42
    I can't believe they kept Cedric over Jesús. Don't get me wrong, I think Cedric is a nice guy but Jesús can dance circles around him.

Dee

I'm just wondering if the judges or whoever are trying to keep a controversy going to boost ratings and votes? It worked this season during AI with Sanjai (sp). By playing the sympathy card with Cedric, they are pulling in votes and media/audience attention...........sad, though. 42

Alright, who did Lacy dance with this week???? lol I can't picture her at all LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    Alright, who did Lacy dance with this week???? lol I can't picture her at all LOL
    Kameron & Lacy have been paired since the beginning.

Bio of Kameron

http://Lacy's Bio

Dee
    Last edited by Dee4707; 06-29-2007 at 10:19 AM.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    I watched reruns of last years show and just thought Benji was fabulous. I have not watched it much this time. I did not really get into the show last year until seeing Benji do a routine with his cousin. So his sister is this one? Hmm...maybe I will tune in.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast