Hackensack Events | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Hackensack Events

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Sylvia - Has he moved up to Seniors or shall I expect him to win this year's Jrs?
I believe he will be in Jr. GP this year.
Adam Rippon (6th in Junior at 2007 U.S. Nationals) is scheduled to compete in the 2nd of the 8 JGP (Sept. 6-9 in Romania) -- he competed in his first JGP 2 years ago.

Rippon's Reserve team bio says he "Will compete as a senior nationally and as a junior internationally" (which means he would have to qualify out of North Atlantic Regionals and Eastern Sectionals).

Sasha usually doesn't perform in the US, although he did once in Canada two years ago. Sadly with even letter writing campaigns to both COI and SOI, and even Disson, he has never gotten offers over here (except for the occasional small venue single-night small performance or charity event) which is a true shame considering his major talent - and audience appeal.
:disapp: That just seems wrong. The world is out of joint. I am very glad I got to see him.

sorcerer

Final Flight
mikittyfan's blog

Here in Japan, the outcome of the Hackensack show has brought sheer joy to the devoted fans of Miki.

You can see one beautiful example of such:
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/mikittyfan

Yes, it's the blog written by THE mikittyfan who posts here in GoldenSkate! :party2:
Marvelous collection of Miki's jpegs! (Started this April.)

It's a pity that I can't introduce to you (for now) mikittyfan's essays in his/her exceptionally poetic and noble Japanese language! ...Much different in style compared to his/her cute posts here.

I'll also post the above URL to the Announcements area under mikittyfan's approval. :)

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for the review. How lucky for you to see Abt. If I attended I would have swooned with you SpunSilver and the other 200 women. I would love to see him perform live.

krenseby

Final Flight
Here in Japan, the outcome of the Hackensack show has brought sheer joy to the devoted fans of Miki.

You can see one beautiful example of such:
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/mikittyfan

Yes, it's the blog written by THE mikittyfan who posts here in GoldenSkate! :party2:
Marvelous collection of Miki's jpegs! (Started this April.)

It's a pity that I can't introduce to you (for now) mikittyfan's essays in his/her exceptionally poetic and noble Japanese language! ...Much different in style compared to his/her cute posts here.

I'll also post the above URL to the Announcements area under mikittyfan's approval. :)

Thanks for the page, but unfortunately I can't read Japanese ;-( Where are our Japanese-English translators? We pay 100USD/hour for translation work.. (I wish!!!)