Brian Orser and David Wilson interview about Yu-Na | Golden Skate

Brian Orser and David Wilson interview about Yu-Na

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
thanks. I like the idea of Miss Siagon fanstasy in violn. I always like the fansties better than the orginals! lol:rofl:

emma

Record Breaker
thanks for the link - lovely interview. I've always like Orser, but this was the first time I actually heard (and didn't just see) David Wilson and, well, :love::love:

clazzi

Spectator
Yu-na's staring at David. :rofl:
They seem to like each other very much.
Really happy to see this video. thank you, carolinefan.

GoldMedalist

Match Penalty
I like Orser's confidence. "Yu-Na Kim doesn't need the Triple Axel, she is so much better than the other ladies on all the other elements".

zephyrskates

On the Ice
i loooove david wilson's enthusiasm. and how yuna was smiling in the corner.. it SEEMS to me that she is really having fun! :)

kandidy

Final Flight
Thank you for the youtube link.
I think I saw triple loop in practice. Seems good news.

For the Triple axel, Orser did said as FOR NOW she doesn't need. True, she better do with her Triple combination.
If she can manage Triple Flip-Loop.
That will be very strong since she has good GOE.

chera

Spectator
I thought I would never get used to this ..Orser.. in the rinkside, wearing suits, clapping...cheering...
Well I'm all over it now, watching this vids. He seems confident and sure about all those things. He doesn't seem like new to this job. Not a bit!

Good for Yuna. They really look like a team!

clazzi

Spectator
Thank you for the youtube link.
I think I saw triple loop in practice. Seems good news.

For the Triple axel, Orser did said as FOR NOW she doesn't need. True, she better do with her Triple combination.
If she can manage Triple Flip-Loop.
That will be very strong since she has good GOE.

I can't see any 3 loop in the video...
I think she just needs to improve the spirals, physical strength.
and consistant solo 3 Loop, that's all Yu-na should get ready for the next season.
Including 3F-3LO in her jumps is just 1.5 point highter than Yu-na's jump composition with solo 3Loop next season.
Since she has a strong toe jumps with high GOEs, I don't think she really needs triple loop combination.
Would be better to work out 3 Axel, rather than 3F-3LO. if she really needs more points at jumps.