FSWer is back!!!! | Golden Skate

FSWer is back!!!!

FSWer

Rinkside
Hello fokes!!!! I know I haven't posted here in a while,and I surely hope to keep doing so. LOL,unless I get knocked off. But HECK!!!!! Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Dana. A lot of you may know me from other Boards. So just want to say that I've been a huge Skating fan for years. My fav. Disciplines are Pairs,Synchro.,and Dance. I love to read,swim,and do many other things. I also enjoy making friends. So if there is anyone here who would love to chat. Please don't hessitate to ask. Ok,fokes!!!!! Who's everyone here?

carolinefan177

On the Ice
Hello!! I'm fairly new to the boards, but I'm pleased to make your aquaintance!! I love figure skating, although I'm not very good at the sport (I do own my own pair of freestyle though). My favorite skaters are Caroline Zhang (as you can see by my username) and Michelle Kwan, but I respect all of the skaters and what they are able to provide to fans like us: elgegance, style, and grace. Also, I love singing, playing my flute, being organized :p and doing math (I'm aspiring to become a math teacher).

zhang-layback.jpg

Go Caroline!!