Gary Payton traded! | Golden Skate

Gary Payton traded!

E

eliza88

Gary Payton traded!

Gary Payton of the Seattle Super Sonics was traded to the Milwaukee (sp?) Bucks...

This news is just too sad! Gary Payton IS Seattle basketball! I realize that he is 34 (still playing as good as ever) and his contract is up at the end of the season--I wish the front office would support their star player, let him finish his career in Seattle, I know, I know, it's a business...Gary puts his heart and soul into every game, plays hard, WANTS to stay in Seattle...ARGHGHGHGH!!

just needed to vent...

eliza88

R

RED DOG45

Re: Gary Payton traded!

Oh really??

That is weird...reminds me of when Hakeem Olajuwon was traded to the Toronto Raptors after so many years with the Houston Rockets...he was the one who led them to two NBA championships! The sad thing was, he actually <strong>WANTED</strong> to be traded! What a pity. Oh well, at least we (now) have Yao Ming (although he's got a long way to go before he's a superstar, IMO) although the media hyped him out WAAYY too much...they made him out to be this tall, excellent basketball player, which led to high expectations for him...I realize he is a rookie, and will grow into this league with some more experience. Who knows, maybe he'll be a (real) superstar someday!