Anybody Watching Big Brother? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anybody Watching Big Brother?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Daniele won POV and takes herself off the block, not dear old dad, that was a surprise. Joe goes on the block.......buh bye Joe.

Dee

I put in a few on-line votes for America's Player to vote for Joe.

I'll never be able to look at a red unitard again without gagging! The perfect gift for Jen's ego but the perfect thing to make everyone else sick!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'll never be able to look at a red unitard again without gagging! The perfect gift for Jen's ego but the perfect thing to make everyone else sick!
:clap: :clap: :clap: to you for saying that!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will have to say she didn't look to bad in it. I need to ask you a question because I think you will give me an honest answer. Oh here's the question, does Jen have a brain???

Ok now what about Amber??? :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dee

Hmmmm.....does Jen have a brain? Either a very small one she doesn't use well or she's really good at pretending she doesn't have one...???

Amber, my gosh, does she EVER stop crying? I liked her at first but now I am sick of her crying and looking like she's just woke up when she talks in the diary room, etc.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am not sure I have found anyone I like yet...although I do think I kind of like Dustin and Dick. None of the women have impressed me enough to like them. Do you think Joe is going tonight??

Dee

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I think Jen has a brain, unfortunately she is so wrapped up in herself she only uses it to make herself feel important. She's extremely egotistical. I'm bored with Amber's tears too. After Joe leaves tonight, I'd like to see Jen booted, then Amber. Then one of the studs. It's very strange because in the past years I've had a favorite after the first few episodes but no one stands out for me this year. I guess I'd like to see Dustin win but won't be heartbroken if he is eliminated sooner.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do any of you think that Kail thinks she got it all wrapped up?? She reminds me so much of Maggie in one of the seasons.

Dee

I am having a hard time deciding if I really like anyone as a favorite, also. I guess I would say that I also am leaning towards Dick and Dustin as ones I like. The more I see and hear of Danielle, the more I like her, though, too.

I *hope* Joe is going tonight. His personality is just too over-the-top for me.

I agree that Jen is very wrapped up in herself as Dick so eloquently put it, she needed to take her head out of a place the sun don't shine and stop thinking about only herself.

I don't like Kail's seemingly self-assured attitude, either.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't know when you'll see the show but surprise, suprise!! Can't wait till you all have seen it.

Dee

Do any of you think that Kail thinks she got it all wrapped up?? She reminds me so much of Maggie in one of the seasons.
The only thing that will save Kail next week, when Dick puts her and Jen up, is that everyone hates Jen, LOL.

But Kail is not nearly so awful as Maggie was!

I think Big Brother was sorry to see Joe go. He was good TV. (A total a******, though. He tried to think of every hateful thing he could say to Dustin throughout the whole show.) Did you all think that the third guy in that triangle looked a little like Dustin?

I think my favorite is Eric so far.

Originally posted by Mathman:
The only thing that will save Kail next week, when Dick puts her and Jen up, is that everyone hates Jen, LOL.

I'm in total agreement!

I loved the look on Kail's face when she realised no one in her alliance voted Joe...it was like an "oh it's okay, I'm fine" look but with a seething "OMG, they went against me those creeps" look underneat it.

I would've rather seen Jen and Kail go before Joe, but I did not at all want to see Danielle and Dick broken up.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm glad that Dick got to stay...his comments after winner POV......revenge. Loved it......Kail keeps wetting her lips. For some reason Dick reminds me of Mathman, I don't know why.

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
I am soo happy Evil won HOH and hope he sends Jen packing and puts her up against Kail or Amber can't stand all the crying get over it.
Was happy Joe left couldn't stand any more of him. (sorry but I'd be afraid to use the potty) after what he said. Anyway it's a game they all reject from trying to make it on previous. Hope this year an older person wins...

For some reason Dick reminds me of Mathman, I don't know why.
Aaaaaagggh! How can you say that? None of my tatoos are in visible places. ;)

Does anyone think that Jen and Danielle look and act like Joan Collins and Linda Evans on Dallas? :laugh:

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Does anyone think that Jen and Danielle look and act like Joan Collins and Linda Evans on Dallas? :laugh:

You mean Joan Collins from DYNASTY!!! Whoo-hoo....who could possibly be a better female role model than Alexis Carrington, lol??!! She was my idol! :laugh:

Okay, don't know why I'm on this thread as I have no idea what the topic tv show is that is being discussed, but I wanted to add, in my newfound enthusiasm for programming, that someone in my office JUST minutes ago told me in hilarious great detail of a new show called "MAD MEN" which is a 60's-style show on the top advertising men of Madison Avenue...sounds delightfully nasty....like Joan!

heyang

Record Breaker
I think the producers would love for Jen to stay - ya gotta hate someone in the house.

I think I'd rather see Amber go. The crying is not at all appealing. Who cries about not being put up for eviction? She was crying before Jen gave her an ultimatum, too.

I like Eric.

Danielle has proven herself to be very competitive. 2 POV's and she almost won HOH this week, too.

Jhar55

Medalist
Well Jen and kail have been set up to leave.
What about Dick giving up the HOH room to all the girls
and even though he doesn't have to he eating the slop
along with everyone else that on slop for the week.
He's kind of creepy but maybe deep down he does
have a heart

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He's kind of creepy but maybe deep down he does
have a heart
I think he's proven that from some of his interviews (attempting to talk to Daniele) and he has shed a tear or two. I think if he was going for the big bully type he wouldn't do that, especially being a man. I guess I like his softer side and that's what I choose to see.

Dee