Anybody Watching Big Brother? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Anybody Watching Big Brother?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm watching. I'll be sorry to see Nick leave (if he does) as I think he has been unfairly targeted by some of the house guests. On the other hand, it doesn't pay to isolate yourself in this game which he seems to have done. He's either in bed with Danielle or asleep. I'm sick of Dick & think he has over done his brow beating, not just of Kail & Jen but of his daughter as well. He sure enjoys pushing women's buttons. What a limited vocabulary the man has.
I agree with you to some extent about Dick. They showed another preview of something that Dick does that is very demeaning. Of course it could have been taken out of context.

Regarding Daniele. In my opinion, she acts like she 5 years old. She needs to communicate with her dad like a grown woman.

Dee

Originally posted by Dee4707:
Regarding Daniele. In my opinion, she acts like she 5 years old. She needs to communicate with her dad like a grown woman.

I agree on that.

Also agree Evil Dick is looking more evil as time goes on. At first I thought he was just kind of a hard-edged guy but well meaning, now I'm not so sure.

I had to do it...I voted on-line for Eric to try to get Amber nominated. I am ready to throw something at the tv the next time that girl cries!!!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I I am ready to throw something at the tv the next time that girl cries!!!
The sad part is she is just ugly when she cries. :yes: :yes: I am beginning to think it's all an act. :agree: She loved Nick sooooo much but she voted him out.

Dee

Yeah, Amber just cried her eyes out, both when she assured Nick over and over that she would never vote against him, then when she voted against him.

BTW, on House Calls they said that someone rented an airplane to fly over the Big Brother house with a big banner that said, "Eric and Amber are liars" for the benefit of the house guests. This was while they were hanging upside down. Julie told them not to look up, but some of them did, LOL.

Jhar55

Medalist
Starting CBS is paying Amber to cry and that they have a kleneex with Puff's :laugh:
Also heard about the banner fly over must be another CBS trick after all who's going to shell out that kind of money to fly a banner over the house. And telling them not to look up is just going to make them want to look. And it has done just what they wanted a few argements in the house. One banner said Eric is a lier and Amber is a crys too much which made her cry again.
I get most of my information form chatter who have the live feed and watch the after dark on showtime, I am too cheap to have either :laugh:

...after all who's going to shell out that kind of money to fly a banner over the house?
Maybe it was the Mafia. I think the Vegas odds are 5 to 3 for Eric making it to the final four. The Gambini family will clean up if he gets kicked out now. ;)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
after all who's going to shell out that kind of money to fly a banner over the house.]

During the early seasons of BB there were people pooling their money together to hire the planes with banners so that there were at times 2 or 3 a day flying over. I believe the going rate then was $300.00. The planes began about half way through the season. It ended when BB watched for planes & if any flew near the house they would order everyone into lock down. I remember a time when fans would throw notes/letters over the wall. I'm probably wrong but I don't recall any misinformation posted on a banner.

ranjake

Final Flight
janelle from bb6 and allstars has stated on joker's updates that she and "other people" have been behind some of the plane banners.

heyang

Record Breaker
I think there's been more crying during this season of BB vs any other. Honestly, I'm fed up with the crying already!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think there's been more crying during this season of BB vs any other. Honestly, I'm fed up with the crying already!
Me too!!!

Don't you think Jen looks cute in her bunny outfit?? It looks like Daniele & Dick are in trouble.

Dee

Last edited:
I hope Danielle and ED aren't in trouble.

It will mess up the America's Player thing, but I hope Eric goes out....and I wonder if they will assign a new America's Player if he does??? I was hoping the talk Jen had with Jessica would really make a difference, convincing Jess to vote Eric out....I think it did at first until Jess approached Jameka and Dustin and they said they didn't buy it.

How can you not want ED gone as soon as possible? His behavior is abominable. :yes:

Eric is all right. The only reason he is in trouble is because America forced him to vote to kick out Kail. That wasn't his fault.

But...he missed his big chance when it looked like he was going to be caught out. Instead of lying her could have said, Yes, I voted against Kail and here's why. I knew we had enough votes to put out Nick without my vote. So I wanted to send Kail a message, so she wouldn't think that she was somehow manipulating the alliance.

OR...Yes, I voted to kick out Kail, for this reason. I knew that Nick was going anyway, so I wanted to give him a sympathy vote so he wouldn't think everyone was against him. I hoped that he would think it came from Danielle, so he wouldn't feel so bad.

I can't believe Danielle's holier-than-thou act. Oh, poor Nick, boo hoo, bad Eric tricked me and MADE me vote Nick out.

GoldMedalist

Match Penalty
Hate this show beyond belief. I turned it on for like 2 minutes today and some screechy girl was on screen hosting some game. Had to turn it; horrible.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How can you not want ED gone as soon as possible? His behavior is abominable. :yes:

Eric is all right. The only reason he is in trouble is because America forced him to vote to kick out Kail. That wasn't his fault.

I can't believe Danielle's holier-than-thou act. Oh, poor Nick, boo hoo, bad Eric tricked me and MADE me vote Nick out.
I think what is making Dick so angry is someone out foxed him. Serves him right.

So is Daniele all upset with Eric because she could have voted for Nick to stay?? So why didn't she??

All Daniele has to do is cry and her dad comes to her rescue. She is such a child.

I loved it when Dustin asked her if she could put her dad on the block.

Dee

Hate this show beyond belief. I turned it on for like 2 minutes today and some screechy girl was on screen hosting some game. Had to turn it; horrible.
But if you are a student of psychology it can be fascinating, in the same way that looking at bubonic plague virus under a miscroscope is fascinating to pathologists.:laugh:

Jhar55

Medalist
Dick knows that Eric has been lying but for the wrong reason and Erci can't tell.
Myself I am tired of the Americas Player and hope erci does go.
also i thouhgt Jessica would go along with Dick and Dani but seems to be playing both sides running back to Eric and Dustin. She'll get caught they always do. Still trying to figure out what the funk is they have to pour over their heads is.
Looks like Jen, Kail, Jameka will be eating slop till the end :rofl:

Jameka was silly to take all that punishment (including giving up the next five HOH competitions) for nothing. She had no stake in the Veto competition. What was it to her if Jen or Kail took themselves off?

Kail bid $248,999 to save herself, allowing Jen to win with a bid of $250,000. What, it wasn't worth that extra $1001 to stay in the house?

I think Kail will go. She will have the support of Dick (haha, who would have thought that, as many b****es as he has called her?), probably Zak (not 100% certain, though), and Jen. (Jen and Dick are now allies -- :rofl: )

Eric will certainly have Amber, Jamika, and Dustin. I think Jessica will also stay with Eric in the end. Even if she believes that Eric was the second person who voted for Kail, so what? Why should Jessica care about that? I think in the end she will go with Eric's promise of Eric, Jessica and Jamika in the final three.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anybody else think Dick is scared?? Why else would he make up with Jen, who actually outwitted him in the name calling. I think he's trying to make sure the he and his little girl stay in the race. I think the rest of the house is sick of him.....and his little girl. Kail doesn't add much to the show so I'm hoping she goes. I am not sure I like that Eric is representing America. He's got a dirty mouth. Can anyone explain to me why people talk like that on national TV??

Dee

It's hard to listen to dialogue that is "bleep bleep bleep" every half-a-second!

I'm having a hard time figuring out which house guest annoys me the least and who I'd like to "pull for" to win this thing....despite her Minny Mouse voice grating on my nerves (thankfully we don't hear too much of her so far), it might be Jessica.