Anybody Watching Big Brother? | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Anybody Watching Big Brother?

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Dee, Have you ever noticed how Dick jumps right in & interupts or begins raising his voice to her? In fact, he does it to almost everyone. No wonder he has "ex-wives". She can't disagree with him or he blows up. I had a mother who was NEVER wrong. You could argue with her until you were exhausted & she would not give up. I could find written proof to back up my side & she would say "no, I said that. You're the one who had the opposing view." After that I just gave up disagreeing. It wasn't worth the trouble.

Well, I guess that means Jessica is gone. :cry: "America" totally ruined her game by making Eric convince her (a) to put up Zach and Amber instead of Dick and Danielle, and then (b) to get rid of Amber and keep Zach.

I don't see any way that Danielle is going to lose now. Eric is not going to win anything (not if it involves standing upright without falling down). Zach likes Danielle better than any of the others, just in case he wins the next HoH.

Now I'm hoping for Jameka to finally get to play and win the last HoH and make it to the final three at least.

PS. Yeah, Dick , Janelle was really into you. :rofl:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now I'm hoping for Jameka to finally get to play and win the last HoH and make it to the final three at least. :rofl:
Math, isn't it double eviction Thursday??? Do you ever read my posts???:confused: :banging:

I can't handle all this pressure!!

Dee

I don't think a double eviction means automatically Jessica and Jameka will both go.

I think it means they will vote out one of them (I expect Jessica), then they will have an HoH contest as usual. The twist is, instead of waiting until Saturday, the new HoH will have to put up two people right then and there, and the houseguests will have to vote one of them out right then and there.

If this is right, many things can happen. Erik might win and put up Danielle and Dick, for instance.

The public vote for Eric is just for the first eviction, I think (Jessica or Jameka).

Of course I read your posts! :biggrin:

I think Mathman's explanation is correct. There will be a normal vote...and then 2 more put up immediately and one more voted out.

I still don't know who I'm really rooting for.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Mathman's explanation is correct. There will be a normal vote...and then 2 more put up immediately and one more voted out.

I still don't know who I'm really rooting for.
Ok, I understand!! Thanks Patch and Math. I get confused easily!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I agree, I don't know who I am rooting for either. I guess, maybe, Zach. After all he went to Creighton U in Omaha. :laugh: :laugh: I kind of like Jameka but she takes the pity trail too much.

Daniele UGH!!! Dick UGH!!! Eric UGH!!!

Mathman said:
Of course I read your posts!
Math you are soooooooo good to me. :clap: :clap:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Although...as Ugh-lacious as Danielle is, I am coming grudgingly to think that she is playing the best game and deserves to win.

UGH.........Math!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish her dad would vote her off, put that little whippersnapper in her place. :agree: :biggrin:

Actually, the person who I think is playing the best is Eric. I really think Eric is out for himself. I also think he's playing Jess. Eric can look at you and smile a big toothy grin and then turn his head and look like he has to vomit.

Dee

I think Danielle is playing a darned good game, too. She certainly isn't contributing to the "dumb blonde" thing.

Eric is also playing a good game. But I can't stand him. I nearly gag when Jessica kisses him. ICK!:eek:

Maybe Zach is, too, but staying under the radar pretty much. If it gets you a win, it's not a bad strategy to kinda be a "wall flower".

Zach had a chance to totally turn the game around! All he had to do is use the power of veto to save Jameka (or Eric). Dick would have had to put up Danielle because she is the only one left. Then Zack and Jameka (or Eric) could have voted off Danielle.

But I knew Zach wouldn't do any such thing. Danielle is the only one in the house who has been even remotely nice to Zack. Even though she's playing him, he still likes her and will take her to the final two if it ends up in his power.

Eric laid it on the line with Julie: If Eric hadn't been "America's player," Zach, Danielle and Dick would be gone and Dustin, Amber and Jessica would still be in the game.

I'm sorry, Dee....I know you don't like them. Like Eric said, if he wasn't doing what America wanted him to do, things could've turned out very differently.

So....Out of the 4 left, who does everyone want to see win???

I guess I say Zach, I guess. He wasn't very annoying, he didn't connive much, he doesn't have a foul mouth.

I wonder why they haven't shown the people in the sequester house? Previous seasons, the most recent person going in took a tape with certain clips of what was going on in the house and showed it to the people already at sequester.

And who is waiting with baited breath to watch the new Survivor when BB8 is done??? I am!!!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I'd like to see Danielle & Zach as the final two. I think Danielle has played a very smart game, however, if Dick hadn't been in the house I think she would have been eliminated soon after Nick. I'm beginning to wonder about Zach. He's played under the radar but now at the end, when it really counts, he's become a winner. Luck? or Good strategy? I still think this was the lamest BB I've ever watched so I don't really care who wins the money. They ought to up the amount anyway.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sorry, Dee
Thanks Patch. I know I shouldn't get so wrapped up in this but I really, really don't like Daniele. I hope she gets the boot. I would rather see Dick win so what is that telling you. :laugh: :laugh:

So....Out of the 4 left, who does everyone want to see win???
I would like to see Jameka and Zach as final two. If Zach doesn't get the boot, he would be smart to take Dick with him. :agree:

I guess I say Zach, I guess. And who is waiting with baited breath to watch the new Survivor when BB8 is done??? I am!!!
Got the game rolling at work. People are fighting to play the game with us at work. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
If the final 3 includes Jameka, the other 2 will want to prevent her from going to final 2. She hasn't made any enemies in the jury house. Some might question the strength of her game play, but no one hates her.

I don't think Zach has made enemies, but many of the houseguests didn't seem to like him very much.

Depending on who wins HOH, he/she needs to either get either Dick or Danielle out to break that alliance OR get Jameka out.

It would be interesting to have Danielle and Jameka in the final two. Going down the list of who is in the sequester house, a lot of people don't like Danielle and want to get revenge on her.

But she played a great game, while Jameka did next to nothing, so maybe after tempers have cooled they would go with Danielle after all.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It would be interesting to have Danielle and Jameka in the final two. Going down the list of who is in the sequester house, a lot of people don't like Danielle and want to get revenge on her.

But she played a great game, while Jameka did next to nothing, so maybe after tempers have cooled they would go with Danielle after all.
Math, how did Daniele play a great game in comparison to Jameka??

Dee