Skate Canada International | Golden Skate

Skate Canada International

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
Is anyone going to Skate Canada International in Quebec city? If so, will there be a fan gathering where we can discuss the day's events and get to see each other and what not.

Kypma

Final Flight
I'm planning on going, but I can't be sure because I have to see the price for the tickets for the weekend and whether I can go out of town for the weekend and still get my homeworkd done!

Kypma

I'm going. How can one pass up Buttle v. Joubert and Oda? Mao v. Rochette and Oster.?? What about Virtue/Moir v Carron/Jost and Cappelini/La Notte? or Dube/Davison v. Savchenko/Szolkowy v. Vlassov/Meekins?

Dare I say, the Most Interesting Meet of the GPs?

If someone can name a spot to meet on what day and what time (careful not to interfere with the competitions), I'll be there.

Joe

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
That's awesome guys.

I will do some research on where and when to meet and get back to you guys. There are more of skating fanatics I got to know through another forum. They seem interested in a skating fans get-together. This is exciting!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm going. How can one pass up Buttle v. Joubert and Oda? Mao v. Rochette and Oster.?? What about Virtue/Moir v Carron/Jost and Cappelini/La Notte? or Dube/Davison v. Savchenko/Szolkowy v. Vlassov/Meekins?

Dare I say, the Most Interesting Meet of the GPs?

If someone can name a spot to meet on what day and what time (careful not to interfere with the competitions), I'll be there.

Joe
Oh Joe, you revved up my excitement. :clap: :clap: I've gone a couple of times to Skate Canada and loved it. I had checked on the airline tickets a few months ago and $790 round trip was a little too steep for me. I would love to go to Quebec City. :yes: :yes: :cry: :cry:

Dee

Antilles

Medalist
Might be cheaper to fly into Montreal or Vermont and take the train from there.

I have tickets to go with my Mum, but I'm not sure I'll actually be able to make it. I'm in the middle of transitioning jobs and provinces, and I'm not sure what will be going on for me come October. I hope I can make it. We're booked into the Chateau Frontenac, and I've always wanted to stay there.

Alexei'sgirl

Rinkside
I've got my tickets and my accommodations all set, so I'll definitely be there! I'm really looking forward to the event. I have to agree that I think it will be the best GP match up of the season in all events!