Thread: Mission accomplished - Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy

Hybrid View

News Mission accomplished - Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy

The 2006-07 season was a very successful one for Germany's 2007 European Pair Skating Champions Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy. It was their best season so far, but it was also their toughest season.

More

Deutsche Version

I love this team, but think Steuer is a creep. In that regard, I agree with an article I translated some time ago on him (scroll down to the part "A cowardly informer hid behind skaters"). I do, though, wish Alyona and Robin all the best.

Custom Title
    Thanks for the interview - I too love this team and absolutely can't wait to see their new program to Asoka!!!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I love them. I can't wait for them to get the world title that they deserve.

Resident Chinese pair nerd
    Thanks for the article! I'll admit that I was not a fan at first but they are slowly winning me over. Their new short program sounds very interesting.

Throwing tomatoes at corrupt judges Audrey19's Avatar
    I hardly can imagine skating them to such music, but I´m sure they will do a great job, like they always do
    And Steuer is not a creep, the people who caused all this senseless trouble about his past are creeps! He did that 20 years ago, so what´s the use of punishing him(and his couple) now, for things which aren´t important anymore? I´m happy they made so much progress to allow him being their coach, it seems like the end of all this trouble is near, hopefully!