Singing Bee | Golden Skate

Singing Bee

I taped Singing Bee while Big Brother was on last night and watched the tape after. It was a fun show!
Did anyone else watch?

I'm a Phillies Phan but I just can't get into the All Star game, even though 3 of our players were playing. The NL lost, our pitcher pitched well but our players didn't contribute much to the game.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I watched some of the Fox show but after about 20 minutes became bored with it so turned my tv off & read my book.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
We watched it for a few minutes and that was all we could stand. :sheesh::disapp::frown:

sillylionlove

Medalist
I actually saw it...but only for lack of nothing on. It was funny because they had the one guy sing BYE BYE BYE by N'Sync which was Joey Fatone's band. It was even funnier when they played it going into the commercial and he started doing the dance that they did in the video!!

heyang

Record Breaker
The Fox show is Don't Forget the Lyrics with Wayne Brady. Singing Bee is on NBC & hosted by Joey Fatone.

I preferred DFTL. It was more fun to sing a long. Also, Wayne has had hosting experience and is a lot of fun to watch (and he can sing and dance, too.)

Joey Fatone totally missed an opportunity when the song was Bye, Bye,Bye.