We're getting a PUG Puppy!!!!!!!!! | Golden Skate

We're getting a PUG Puppy!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter HamiltonBrowningFan
  • Start date
H

HamiltonBrowningFan

We're getting a PUG Puppy!!!!!!!!!

:) She's 5 weeks old... and so it'll be a couple weeks before we get to bring her home... she's $500 and I have to pay for her all by myself :p but it'll be worth it!

S

Shallah.K

Congratulations on your Fur Kid!

My Mother bought a minature poodle puppy last year and only found out after it was illegal as the puppy was 5 weeks old! We didn't have a clue and our vet had a fit. He is ok now but has some behavior problems from being seperated from his Mom too young. I am so glad yours will be the proper age!!! Have you picked out a name yet? One of my relatives bought her hubby a pug puppy for christmas and he named her Chelsea. He wanted a british name as they already have a toy poodle named Winston after Churchill :D

R

RealtorGal

Re: Congratulations on your Fur Kid!

<span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-large;">I'm so happy for you! </span>

L

Lucky081970

Re: Congratulations on your Fur Kid!

Congrats Toni. Give your new family members a big hug for me wil ya?! :)

N

nthuz

Re: The "PUG RUN"

Just wait till you see the pug run...it's the funniest thing in the world! When you see it, you'll know.

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

ok..I had my info wrong... a little bit anyway... Yuka is 6 weeks old... and her momma didn't want her so we have her... she's pretty young to be away... but so far we've had no problems... she does seem to like the spacebar on my keyboard an awful lot though ;)

Y

Yurisgirl

Congratulations on your new addition! My neighbors have a pug named Pongo and he is such a charmer. I think you're going to have a lot of fun! ;)