We're having a Heat Wave.. | Golden Skate

We're having a Heat Wave..

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Wow!!! It's been like living in Hawaii this week!!!! It's been super hot. This lovely tropical breeze is blowing. I keep thinking I am in Hawaii instead of BC. It cooled off a little today, but it is still great. Not having to break out my rain gear is such a beautiful thing!!!!

Sun Worshiper - :bow::bow:

UGH, I hate heatwaves. We just had one that was pretty brutal for our area between last Sunday and Wednesday. I get sick of being shut up in the a/c but can't stand being out IN the heat. Being cooped up in summer is worse than in winter.
My husband is not a young man anymore and I worry because he has to work out in the heat.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
We're in the midst of our second one this month. Upper 90's, low 100's! This is so unusual for NW Montana in July.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Our heat wave was short lived. A cool breeze is now blowing off the Pacific which is what we are used to. As long as it does not rain although the farmers who grow corn are hoping it does.

Not happy to see that we have a "just below a heatwave" 9 days coming up. Lowest temp looks to be 85 over the next 9 days. ARGH!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
We're still having ours. It's 100 degrees here in Mt. today. Predictions are in the upper 90's range until this Thursday. Then we are supposed to cool off into the mid 80's.:agree:

My biggest problem with heat is that I don't sweat easily, so I don't get that advantage of the sweat evaporating to help cool me. It seems like I just heat up and stay that way.