Canadian Idol | Golden Skate

Canadian Idol

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well it started out great, but now that they have decided on the top ten singers - it's starting to become more like American Idol. There was some really talented singers this time. They were not afraid to step outside the box. Also, being able to incorporate musical instruments into their act really added to it. Oh well, it will be interesting to see who becomes the next Canadian Idol.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well it started out great, but now that they have decided on the top ten singers - it's starting to become more like American Idol.
I don't understand what you mean.

Dee

mike79

On the Ice
I don't understand what you mean.

Dee

Instead of having a top 10 showcasing a variety of musical talent our top ten now looks like it'll be generic and boring. Some of the more interesting talents didn't make the top 10 as opposed to some guy who's like a Nickelback/Daughtry clone. It's like Canadian Idol is being taken over by the teen girls.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Instead of having a top 10 showcasing a variety of musical talent our top ten now looks like it'll be generic and boring. Some of the more interesting talents didn't make the top 10 as opposed to some guy who's like a Nickelback/Daughtry clone. It's like Canadian Idol is being taken over by the teen girls.

Exactly!!!!