Eisler's Ex Looks to Ice Coverage of Swanson Fight | Golden Skate

Eisler's Ex Looks to Ice Coverage of Swanson Fight

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I am so sick of hearing about this dysfunctional threesome... the only people I feel sorry for are the kids (all three) involved...

some people just should not be allowed to be parents...

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
It is a pity that there isn't someone -- friend or relative -- who could get the kids away from all this until the parents learn to behave themselves, especially since the kids are too young to do anything to protect themselves.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well we suffered through the Kerrigan/Hardy scandal now there is thisdebacle. Lloyd has always been the bad boy of figure skating; just ask his former partner Isabelle Brasseur.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
there's a difference between bad boy who is outspoken, a little crude, and does not fit the mold of a figure skater

and then there's this.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There is a major mistake in that article: it refers to "the two young children" from the O'Brien/Eisler marriage. Actually there are three children from that marriage. Marcia was 8 months pregnant with their third child when Lloyd took off to be with Kristy Swanson.

Incidentally, O'Brien, Lloyd's ex, did not make statement to the press protesting the badmouthing she was getting from Lloyd and Kristy's publicity-seeking, self-serving statements. Marcia's lawyer sent a cease-and-desist letter to Lloyd's lawyer, and that was the correct action to be taken, considering Lloyd and his chubby paramour are attempting to influence the outcome of a court hearing to be held later this month.