"Dreams on Ice 2007" in Japan | Page 2 | Golden Skate

"Dreams on Ice 2007" in Japan

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for the review and the links to the videos. Oda-my goodness has he grown up loved his program. Fumie really sold this program for me, great costume.

M

mars

So far i watched Oda and Nakano's ex program.

Oda's performance were terrific! I too wish he would use Miyamoto for his programs, especially the lp. I dont think Wilson's lp is working that well for him.

Nakano was beautiful! She has some new spin positions, they were exquisite. And seems like shes working hard on improving her flexibility, her spiral and beillman were looking much better.

okie, going to watch some more videos on youtube...:)

bekalc

Record Breaker
I like Yu-na's program.. It looks like she is having a lot of fun with it, and it's kind of flirty too. She's 17, why not let her have fun, it shows off her dancer side too..

It's nice that she's doing a fun song for once...

kittyjake5

On the Ice
That was great skating by everyone, thanks for the links. Yukari's skating is just lovely. I prefer her skating over Mao and Ando. My dream winners at Worlds this season would be: Yu-Na, Yukari, Fumie in that order. I can dream can't I, even though Yu-Na and Yukari have a real chance at medaling. I love Fumie but I am not so sure about her.

Last edited:

netnuts

Match Penalty
You're lucky, it won't. Lambiel's new SP is "Carne Cruda" a modern tango according to some local newspaper. Hm, very latino I guess.

Good to hear. Lambiel is the ONLY male skater I'm interested in watching. His LP at 2007 worlds really captured my imagination.

leode

Rinkside
You're lucky, it won't. Lambiel's new SP is "Carne Cruda" a modern tango according to some local newspaper. Hm, very latino I guess.

Really? His new SP is a modern tango. I love his FP "Poeta". According to his interview, he is keeping a motivation to express his artistic mind, not get a medal now. That's good for him. I think that he had a good condition during stay in Japan. Because he did 4T clean in spite of exhibition. :)

z4mboni

Rinkside
By the way, Is this song a "Ventures"?

Sounds very similar, though I thought the Ventures' version was a bit faster..? But I might be wrong.
It's difficult for me to listen carefully to Takahiko's music, because the commentators are talking all the time. :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great report, thanks Leode :agree:

Dee

Nan

Rinkside
All I can say about Lambiel is Wow, Wow! He is fantastic! He has matured beautifully in his skating and is a joy to watch. He actually seems to "feel" the music not just skating around with music playing. :clap: