Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who's Going

Who's Going

Who's going and where are you staying.
    I am going and staying at the Abraham Lincoln
    Hard to beleive it's only about 3 months away

Proud Sarah Hughes Fan
    I'm going for a day trip to see the FD and the Ladies FS and hopefully the exhibithions

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    I will be going for the whole event. I know that the practice's start on Thursday. Does anyone know the shchedule for that day? My tickets say 9 am. I know there are no competions that day. The website does not post anything for the practice on this day. The other practices start at like 7 am and wow that's early.

I am not sure where I am staying yet. I might drive home on Thursday night since I am only about 1 1/2 hours away in New Jersey. I am actually staying at the Comfort Inn about two miles away since I have three free nights there (well...let me change that...my mother does!!!). She is also coming with me to the events. The Abraham Lincoln kept telling me it was sold out when I tried to make reservations on line for that weekend!!

Maybe we can meet up one day there. Although at a 7 am practice only the diehards are there so it won't be hard to tell who we are.

I do plan on brining my camera and I will take pictures that I can post for people to see (once i figure out how to do it!!)

And yes I can't believe that it is only 3 months away!!

Tripping on the Podium
    I'm pretty sure I will be present for this event.

Custom Title
    I will be there, but only for the competition, and not the exhibition. I am staying at the Sheraton.

i'm going for the day on Saturday.

I'm not sure where we're staying (my husband's taking care of the reservations for that), but we're going to attend on Saturday & Sunday.

Hubby and I will be there on Saturday. He's THRILLED!

Lightbulb

As we get closer to the event, maybe the GS posters can meet somewhere in the concourse (or post the location of your seats)? It would be nice to meet up with the GS members there.

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    I am totally up for meeting. As it gets closer we can decide where. I will be there for all 4 days!!

I am coming in on Friday AM, I fly into Philly and have to take some kind of shuttle to Reading. Staying at the Abraham Lincoln, suppose to be the official hotel. It's only 2 blocks from the arena so should be able to walk. Does anyone know how safe the area is for walking back at night? That's the only part not real crazy about.

Tripping on the Podium
    I'm arriving on Friday, attending the events on Friday night and all-day Saturday. Sadly, I won't be there on Sunday...have to go back and get ready for classes on Monday morning.

I'm so excited! This will be my first live competition.

Custom Title

Safe at night

The area where the Ab Lincoln Hotel and the event venue are located is quite decent and you should be just fine walking back to the hotel at the end of the evening.
    Lin

PS If anyone wants to do some sight seeing in the area, please feel free to send me a personal and I'll help you find what interests you. I live very close.

Thank You Linny

Banned
    New member here, I'll be going (solo) so if anyone is hanging out or meeting up, I'm sure I'll be bored enough to tag along! I live in Pittsburgh, never been to Reading so if any locals have any info about restaurants / sights, feel free to chime in!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast