Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New photoshoots (Warning = some are kinda sexy)

Custom Title

New photoshoots (Warning = some are kinda sexy)

I've found some new (I think they are new, because I've never seen 'em) photoshoots of skaters. Some are kinda sexy, some are tastefull, some are just cute!

NICOLE BOBEK

DENISE BIELLMANN

ANNA RECHNIO

CAROLINA KOSTNER
    http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7...ostner1ni6.jpg
    Last edited by gio; 07-18-2007 at 09:33 AM.

Custom Title
    I'm sorry but imageshack.us deleted two pics of Anna Rechnio without any reason. They will probably delete also the other pics. I'll try to find another image uploader. I have some nice photoshoots of Kiira Korpi, Mikkeline Kierkgaard, Miki Ando, Elena Sokolova and Nora Hoffmann. Do you know another image uploader, I don't want to use that imageshack.us anymore.

Banned
    Use photobucket.

Kostner looks odd.

Custom Title
    Just a thought....Photobucket is FILLED with illegally copied photos. In other words, stolen and posted without the photographer's permission.

Now that I just went to check - for example the Denise and all of the other shots (except for the last one) - they are illegally downloaded most likely - as there is NO photo credit even given...and even if the copyright is displayed, it doesn't mean it was legally uploaded onto photobucket. Actually, to do the right thing - and the legal thing - you should probably delete the links and ask an admin to delete your thread. Sorry, but it's really against the law to steal - on the internet or otherwise - whether or not you posted them, or someone else did and you posted links to the shots.

For example, the new Harry Potter book was photographed, page-by-page, and downloaded all over the internet yesterday. Highly illegal. Same thing whether it's photos or printed material.
    Last edited by Zanzibar; 07-18-2007 at 09:31 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
    Just a thought....Photobucket is FILLED with illegally copied photos. In other words, stolen and posted without the photographer's permission.

Now that I just went to check - for example the Denise and some other shots - they are illegally downloaded most likely - as there is NO photo credit even given. Actually, to do the right thing - and the legal thing - you should probably delete the links and ask an admin to delete your thread. Sorry, but it's really against the law to steal - on the internet or otherwise.
    But the Carolina Kostner photo has the credit. I deleted the other photos and kept just the Kostner one. I'm so sorry!!!

Custom Title
    Thanks, Gio. Although, just because it has credit does not mean it's up on photobucket legally. Here's a typical Photobucket thread with yet another photographer complaining that they can't get their stolen work down off the site.
    http://forums.photobucket.com/showthread.php?t=18256

Thanks for removing the others.

Custom Title
    Zanzibar, do you perhaps know who did the photos of Bobek, Rechnio and Biellmann? FHM or Maxim? Or Sport Illustrated, maybe?

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I can only see the one with Carolina. she look like she is trying to look asian or somthing. Kinda wierd.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    I can only see the one with Carolina. she look like she is trying to look asian or somthing. Kinda wierd.
    I had to delete the links, because we don't have the copyright. We don't even know if they are from FHM, Maxim or Sport Illustrated. If you are really interested you can PM me.

Down With It
    man, I wanted to see the Nicole pics :(

Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    man, I wanted to see the Nicole pics :(
    Those pics are on gettyimages. Search for Nicole Bobek, 1st page, the ones where she poses in a bathing suit, dated 29 and 30 Mar 1995.

The direct links won't work.

See also: http://www.ifsmagazine.com/archive/p...998/bobek.html

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    Carolina has been severely photoshopped. A lot of the magazines are doing that now. They take out every pimple and blemish, and the subjects turn out looking plastic. I have even seen a photoshopped image of Katy Taylor.

http://i5.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/87/66/764e_1.JPG

I remember coming across a photoshoot Michelle Kwan did a few years ago. I forget what it was for, but Michelle was apparently making an effort to look sexy and seductive. She did a fairly good job of it, considering that kind of look does not come naturally for her.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    I remember coming across a photoshoot Michelle Kwan did a few years ago. I forget what it was for, but Michelle was apparently making an effort to look sexy and seductive. She did a fairly good job of it, considering that kind of look does not come naturally for her.
    Do you mean the photos in the bathing suit or the ones with see through dress?
    Sasha Cohen did some years ago some tastefull sexy photos. The one she is doing splits, Biellmanns and other contorsionist moves off ice.

Carolina looks SMOKING hot!!!!!!! Have seen the ones of Nicole, they are very nice.

Thanks for sharing - at least trying to with some.

[CENTER]This thread reminds me...I have to go and check "All The King's Men" out of the library. I hear it's a crummy movie, but I just want to check out the chapter where Bobek does her routine. Click HERE to watch the trailer. Nicole appears at the 1:46 mark, completely unrecognizable with her hair dyed black.[/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast