New photoshoots (Warning = some are kinda sexy) | Golden Skate

New photoshoots (Warning = some are kinda sexy)

gio

Medalist
I'm sorry but imageshack.us deleted two pics of Anna Rechnio without any reason. They will probably delete also the other pics. I'll try to find another image uploader. I have some nice photoshoots of Kiira Korpi, Mikkeline Kierkgaard, Miki Ando, Elena Sokolova and Nora Hoffmann. Do you know another image uploader, I don't want to use that imageshack.us anymore.

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Just a thought....Photobucket is FILLED with illegally copied photos. In other words, stolen and posted without the photographer's permission.

Now that I just went to check - for example the Denise and all of the other shots (except for the last one) - they are illegally downloaded most likely - as there is NO photo credit even given...and even if the copyright is displayed, it doesn't mean it was legally uploaded onto photobucket. Actually, to do the right thing - and the legal thing - you should probably delete the links and ask an admin to delete your thread. Sorry, but it's really against the law to steal - on the internet or otherwise - whether or not you posted them, or someone else did and you posted links to the shots.

For example, the new Harry Potter book was photographed, page-by-page, and downloaded all over the internet yesterday. Highly illegal. Same thing whether it's photos or printed material.

Last edited:

gio

Medalist
Just a thought....Photobucket is FILLED with illegally copied photos. In other words, stolen and posted without the photographer's permission.

Now that I just went to check - for example the Denise and some other shots - they are illegally downloaded most likely - as there is NO photo credit even given. Actually, to do the right thing - and the legal thing - you should probably delete the links and ask an admin to delete your thread. Sorry, but it's really against the law to steal - on the internet or otherwise.

But the Carolina Kostner photo has the credit. I deleted the other photos and kept just the Kostner one. I'm so sorry!!! :no:

gio

Medalist
Zanzibar, do you perhaps know who did the photos of Bobek, Rechnio and Biellmann? FHM or Maxim? Or Sport Illustrated, maybe?

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I can only see the one with Carolina. she look like she is trying to look asian or somthing. Kinda wierd.

gio

Medalist
I can only see the one with Carolina. she look like she is trying to look asian or somthing. Kinda wierd.

I had to delete the links, because we don't have the copyright. We don't even know if they are from FHM, Maxim or Sport Illustrated. If you are really interested you can PM me. ;)

PolymerBob

Record Breaker

Carolina has been severely photoshopped. A lot of the magazines are doing that now. They take out every pimple and blemish, and the subjects turn out looking plastic. I have even seen a photoshopped image of Katy Taylor.

http://i5.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/87/66/764e_1.JPG

I remember coming across a photoshoot Michelle Kwan did a few years ago. I forget what it was for, but Michelle was apparently making an effort to look sexy and seductive. She did a fairly good job of it, considering that kind of look does not come naturally for her.

gio

Medalist
I remember coming across a photoshoot Michelle Kwan did a few years ago. I forget what it was for, but Michelle was apparently making an effort to look sexy and seductive. She did a fairly good job of it, considering that kind of look does not come naturally for her.

Do you mean the photos in the bathing suit or the ones with see through dress?
Sasha Cohen did some years ago some tastefull sexy photos. The one she is doing splits, Biellmanns and other contorsionist moves off ice.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Carolina looks SMOKING hot!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Have seen the ones of Nicole, they are very nice.

Thanks for sharing - at least trying to with some.;)

IDLERACER

Medalist
This thread reminds me...I have to go and check "All The King's Men" out of the library. I hear it's a crummy movie, but I just want to check out the chapter where Bobek does her routine. Click HERE to watch the trailer. Nicole appears at the 1:46 mark, completely unrecognizable with her hair dyed black.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Do you mean the photos in the bathing suit or the ones with see through dress?
Sasha Cohen did some years ago some tastefull sexy photos. The one she is doing splits, Biellmanns and other contorsionist moves off ice.

Here are some of Michelle's professional photoshoots. I think the one I remember is the third Dana Fineman shoot.

http://www.michellekwansite.com/gallery/v/photoshoots

The see-through dress seems to have been an accident. That incident was reported at that cruel celebrity web page -

http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2005/09/19/craddle-rocker-joel-madden-horsillary-emmys-pre-party/

The guy who wrote that piece didn't even know who she was until one of the posters pointed her out.

Last edited: