Thread: Wintersun by Bond

Custom Title

Question Wintersun by Bond

My husband and I are having an argument about the song "Wintersun" by Bond. We both argee than someone skated to it, only he claims it is Irina Slutskaya, and we can find no record of that. Can anyone of you guys help us and say who it was?
    Thanks

Resident Chinese pair nerd
    I'm not familiar with the song "Wintersun". I love Bond's music but I don't know that one. I know that Yagudin skated to their song "Winter" in the 2001/02 season. I believe that Irina skated to their song "Victory" at one point in a short program.

On the Ice
    Wintersun is a slightly different version of Yagudin's SP music, Winter (I have both on my IPod right now). It's a bit more techno and has more lyrics, but it's the same melody. Maybe you are just confusing those two pieces?
    I don't remember anyone skating to Wintersun.

ETA: Perhaps you could just watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqvkip9S1VA
    and see if it is the program you were thinking about.
    Last edited by z4mboni; 07-19-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Custom Title
    z4mboni,

did you buy Winter by Bond on iTunes? I searched for it at one point, but had no luck. Thanks a lot, Yana

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_Blues_fan View Post
    z4mboni,

did you buy Winter by Bond on iTunes? I searched for it at one point, but had no luck. Thanks a lot, Yana

I haven't seen them on iTunes, either. I have two Bond CD's that I bought during my trip to London, though, and Winter happened to be on one of them (Born ) and Wintersun on the other (Explosive: The Best of Bond).

Custom Title
    thank you! My husband is going to Scotland in a few weeks, I will send him to Virgin Mega Store on a hunt for Bond.

TA the info, Yana

Resident Chinese pair nerd
    Ah..now I know why I don't have Wintersun. I have three Bond CDs but not the "best of".