Wintersun by Bond | Golden Skate

Wintersun by Bond

c_e_ahlen

On the Ice
My husband and I are having an argument about the song "Wintersun" by Bond. We both argee than someone skated to it, only he claims it is Irina Slutskaya, and we can find no record of that. Can anyone of you guys help us and say who it was?
Thanks

discoduck

On the Ice
I'm not familiar with the song "Wintersun". I love Bond's music but I don't know that one. I know that Yagudin skated to their song "Winter" in the 2001/02 season. I believe that Irina skated to their song "Victory" at one point in a short program.

z4mboni

Rinkside
Wintersun is a slightly different version of Yagudin's SP music, Winter (I have both on my IPod right now). It's a bit more techno and has more lyrics, but it's the same melody. Maybe you are just confusing those two pieces?
I don't remember anyone skating to Wintersun. :)

ETA: Perhaps you could just watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqvkip9S1VA
and see if it is the program you were thinking about. :)

Last edited:

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
z4mboni,

did you buy Winter by Bond on iTunes? I searched for it at one point, but had no luck. Thanks a lot, Yana

z4mboni

Rinkside
z4mboni,

did you buy Winter by Bond on iTunes? I searched for it at one point, but had no luck. Thanks a lot, Yana

I haven't seen them on iTunes, either. I have two Bond CD's that I bought during my trip to London, though, and Winter happened to be on one of them (Born ) and Wintersun on the other (Explosive: The Best of Bond). :)

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
thank you! My husband is going to Scotland in a few weeks, I will send him to Virgin Mega Store on a hunt for Bond.

TA the info, Yana