Thread: Goldenskate Award Show

Medalist

0 Not allowed!

Goldenskate Award Show

To take advantage of the great success figure skating is achieving in this period in Italy (last year events in Milan and Turin were a sold out with also great tv ratings), in the city of Milano on the 20th of October is going to take place a great Gala.

This is the list of skaters who are going to skate there, certanily it is a great cast:
    Arakawa, Kostner, Meier, Marchei, Plushenko, Lambiel, Joubert, Verner, Zelenka, Shen/Zhao, Savchenko/Szolkovy, Magitteri/Hotarek, Denkova/Staviyski, Dubreuil/Lauzon, Cappellini/Lanotte, Hot Shivers (synchro)

After the Olympics, money is starting to flow, because more and more sponsors want to invest in FS.

Here it is the site
    http://www.goldenskate.it/main.html

The only "bad" thing are the tickets: from 20 to 90 euros. This means from 30 to more than 100 dollars.
    Last edited by gio; 07-21-2007 at 10:37 AM.

Sexy, smart and sterilized! childfreegirl's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    What a cast! Makes me wish I lived anywhere in Europe. I'd definately spring for the good seats.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    I forgot Babs and Maury!

I've read that various awards will be given to the skaters. The project is to make this a recurring event from this year on. Great!!!

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, what an awesome event!

Medalist

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
    All around good news. Hope it has similar effect for Scochi - but mainly FS getting more popular in a positive way is music to my ears!