Goldenskate Award Show | Golden Skate

Goldenskate Award Show

gio

Medalist
To take advantage of the great success figure skating is achieving in this period in Italy (last year events in Milan and Turin were a sold out with also great tv ratings), in the city of Milano on the 20th of October is going to take place a great Gala. :rock::rock:

This is the list of skaters who are going to skate there, certanily it is a great cast:
Arakawa, Kostner, Meier, Marchei, Plushenko, Lambiel, Joubert, Verner, Zelenka, Shen/Zhao, Savchenko/Szolkovy, Magitteri/Hotarek, Denkova/Staviyski, Dubreuil/Lauzon, Cappellini/Lanotte, Hot Shivers (synchro)

After the Olympics, money is starting to flow, because more and more sponsors want to invest in FS.

Here it is the site
http://www.goldenskate.it/main.html

The only "bad" thing are the tickets: from 20 to 90 euros. This means from 30 to more than 100 dollars.

Last edited:

gio

Medalist
I forgot Babs and Maury! ;)

I've read that various awards will be given to the skaters. The project is to make this a recurring event from this year on. Great!!! :clap:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
All around good news. Hope it has similar effect for Scochi - but mainly FS getting more popular in a positive way is music to my ears!