Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: JGP # 1 Lake Placid

Custom Title
    I'm curious about Jones/Jackson (CAN). I've never heard of them. Did they compete in juniors at last years Canadian nationals, or are they a new team? Either way, good for them. They have a decent lead, and I hope that they can skate clean in the long. I think MacCuish/Evans can move up as well with a decent FS. They're only .01 out of third I believe. My computer can't view icenetwork.com, so I'm curious to hear about some of the programs.

Sexy, smart and sterilized! childfreegirl's Avatar
    I am loving the French teams! First an Indian theme and the second to the Dixie Chicks. Can two ODs be any more different? I espically loved the second team's skate. Usually I don't get caught up in a skater's performance, espically on tv. I'm going "here they go into a lift", etc. This one they just had a lot of fun and I loved it.

Welcome skatingfan! The answer to your question is around here somewhere. I'll try to hunt it up on a break or something.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by childfreegirl View Post
    Welcome skatingfan! The answer to your question is around here somewhere. I'll try to hunt it up on a break or something.
    Thanks!

According to http://www.unseenskaters.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5554 Jones/Jackson were sixth last year in Juniors at Canadian Nats. I knew I'd seen that somewhere.

Banned
    According to http://www.unseenskaters.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5554 Jones/Jackson were sixth last year in Juniors at Canadian Nats. I knew I'd seen that somewhere.
    I just watched pairs short on icenetwork. I think the scores were a bit higher. The level of the competition was sub par. Most teams could only manage th2T, maybe only one team landed a sbs 2A. All of them were slow. Don't believe the 1st place deserve 43 points.

Custom Title
    Thanks so much! If anyone is watched the OD on icenetwork.com, I'd really appreciate it if someone could mention if Lenko/Islam and Ralph/Hill skated clean. I know that Ralph/Hill had a stumble in the CD, and I hope they can come back strong with a good OD.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan04 View Post
    Thanks so much! If anyone is watched the OD on icenetwork.com, I'd really appreciate it if someone could mention if Lenko/Islam and Ralph/Hill skated clean. I know that Ralph/Hill had a stumble in the CD, and I hope they can come back strong with a good OD.
    I am watching now. Why can't you watch? It's for free. I don't know any technical details of ice dancing. But can report scores.

Banned
    BTW, Ralph/Hill are on. They are doing an African theme folk dance. They did well, scored 45 in OD and are currently 4th place out of 5.
    Last edited by netnuts; 09-01-2007 at 12:21 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by netnuts View Post
    I am watching now. Why can't you watch? It's for free. I don't know any technical details of ice dancing. But can report scores.
    I'm not a registered icenetwork.com member, and when I try to acess the video it tells me I have to sign in. Oh well.

Tripping on the Podium
    register yourself you don't need to put a valid email

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by netnuts View Post
    BTW, Ralph/Hill are on. They are doing an African theme folk dance. They did well, scored 45 in OD and are currently 4th place out of 5.
    Thanks! Good for them. 45 is a pretty good score. I watched their FD at last year's Canadian championships on television and they are so talented.
    Last edited by skatingfan04; 09-01-2007 at 12:40 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking View Post
    register yourself you don't need to put a valid email
    I tried but it says i'm not eligable. I assume this is only open to American residents, and i'm not one. Thanks though!

Sitting Here on Blue Jay Way silver.blades's Avatar
    Keep trying. It took me awhile, but it finally worked.

Banned
    I tried but it says i'm not eligable. I assume this is only open to American residents, and i'm not one. Thanks though!
    Where are you? You don't need to be in America to watch it, i'm pretty sure.

Wow, Ladies short !!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast