Interview with Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov | Golden Skate

Interview with Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After seven years together, U.S. ice dancers Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov are currently ranked seventh in the world for the 2007 season. Could "seven" be a lucky number for them? [More]

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
thanks... i think that it's great how this team has grown and gotten so much better this past year... i hope that they will really get the credit they deserve this season. too bad they aren't keeping adam and eve. that was probably my favorite freedance ever!! before the white costumes anyway.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Thank you for this interview! Melissa & Denis are two of the kindest people I've met in skating and I'm thrilled they've gotten more recognition in the last couple of years. Their skating has improved a great deal and I hope they have an amazing season in 07-08! :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Thank you for this interview! Melissa & Denis are two of the kindest people I've met in skating and I'm thrilled they've gotten more recognition in the last couple of years. Their skating has improved a great deal and I hope they have an amazing season in 07-08! :)

Yeah, what she said! :laugh:

Awesome article/interview :rock: loved every bit of it!:rock:

Vodka Shot

On the Ice
Thx for posting this. They've been my fave dance team for a while now and I usually don't like the discipline. Their programs are always so passionate and dramatic. So cute about them still having his never used return ticket back to Russia.

GoldMedalist

Match Penalty
I just watched Fallen Angels again.
love.gif

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
as much as I like their program with Johnny I still like the free dance more, especially before the blue costumes :love:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a great interview! :party: Thank you, Paula! :clap:

BTW, it's so nice to recognize some names of GS posters here. :)

emma

Record Breaker
Thanks for the interview - I really like this team a lot! I can't wait to see what them come up with next!