Thread: Recipes from the World of Figure Skating

piddlediddle

Recipes from the World of Figure Skating

Yes, my sister is in the process of getting recipes for the cookbook. She has a lot so far but needs more. The first recipe came from Wing and Lowe, she got one (or more) from Elvis, Ann Patrice McDonough, Christopher Bowman, Tonya Kwiatkowski, gosh, I can't remember them all. The plan is to get the book out not too long after Worlds where we can hopefully get more recipes while there.

There will be a web site with the information soon. Actually it is really ready but we want to have an available date before we put out the web site information.

Hope you will all check it out.

mathman444

Re: Recipes from the World of Figure Skating

I can't wait, the curiosity is killing me. What did Ann Patrice contribute? I don't know why, but I don't think of AP as spending a whole lot of time in the kitchen.

Since you were intending to use a picture of Yuka Sato on the cover, does this mean that Yuka is in it?

What about Elizabeth Punsalen? She is a domestic sort; I bet she would contribute.

I am thinking about her right now because my wife and sister-in-law just saw Jerrod this afternoon in a Michael's Crafts store buying Elizabeth an embossing tool (a heat gun used in various arts and crafts). He was trying to disguise himself by wearing a baseball cap -- some disquise, my wife recognized him instantly by his eyes. They had a nice little conversation, along the lines of, "Well, of course I recognize you. My husband makes me watch every ice skating show that comes on TV!"

Mathman

rgirl181

Re: Lucky Mrs. Mathman

Mathman,
    Re Mrs. Mathman saying to Jerrod Swallow, "Well, of course I recognize you. My husband makes me watch every ice skating show that comes on TV!"

I daresay that's probably Jerrod ever heard THAT one:lol: He probably went home to Liz and saying, "You won't believe what some woman said to me today!"
    Rgirl

Joesitz

Figure Skaters' Recipes

Hmm, hmm, good.

Elvis Stoyko's Quad Casserole (4 ingredients)

Anne Patrice's Madama Butterfly Shrimp

Chris Bowman's Show-off Apple Pie

Tonya K's Camel Kilbassi

Wing and Lowe - Peaches for a Pair

What else?

Joe

lottafs

Sasha Cohen has <a href="http://www.sashacohen.com/recipe.shtml" target="top">recipes</a> put up on her official site. All of them look so delicious <strong>(TO ME)</strong> except that cucumber crap.

DORISPULASKI

Michelle Kwan had a recipe for some chocolate dessert in a charity cookbook somewhere. If you run through the old MKF
    stuff, they had a thread about it.

dpp

Lucky081970

Sounds interesting. Cannot wait to read it.