3 3.57%
  • Chris Dodd

1 1.19%
  • Denis Kucinnich

3 3.57%
  • Mike Gravel

1 1.19%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Which democratic candidate do you support?

Banned

Which democratic candidate do you support?

Time for some politics. I'm only interested in democratic primaries. So which candidate do you support? Which candidate do you like the least? Which candidate do you believe will win the nomination?

Have you watched any debate?

My choice is Hillary Clinton, hands down.
    Last edited by netnuts; 07-29-2007 at 10:30 PM. Reason: add

none of the above....

at this point I don't know who I'm voting for period... no one is really standing out on any front.

I do know that I don't want the three 'big names' on this ticket to make it through.

I've always felt that Hilary was the brains in the Clinton family & together she & Bill are a tremendous team.
    Obama is a very personable young man lacking in political experience, especially foreign policy. Come back in 12 years & I might vote for him.
    Edwards is just too charming for me. I don't believe in his promises.
    After Hilary, Joe Biden would be my choice.

Shoe Diva
    I've been waiting for Hilary Clinton to run for president since 2003... So happy that I will finally get my wish... espcially when one considers the alternatives on both sides... If Rudy or Edwards win, I'm moving to the Dominican Republic... 8 years of stupidity mixed with arrogance disguised as charm is eight years too many...

Shoe Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    none of the above....

at this point I don't know who I'm voting for period... no one is really standing out on any front.

I do know that I don't want the three 'big names' on this ticket to make it through.
    Why not? What are you looking for in a candidate? I only ask because I know that you tend to lean more conservative - but being the political junkie I am, I continue to be astounded at the candidates republicans are being offered... its so 1988 with Dukakis for the dems...

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    to be honest...I don't like any of these candidates...democratic or republican.

My hubby reads alot of america history. We need a president like Washington, Jefferson or Roosevelt!! (Teddy or FDR...like them both!!)

At this point, I am on the fence about all of the Democratic candidates. If the elections were held today (with all of the known candidates in it), I'd probably vote Republican, something I have never done in a national election. To me, Obama just doesn't have enough experience; Clinton to me just seems to turn whatever direction the voting wind is blowing (plus I have a hard time digesting her support for Suha Arafat). I have to be honest that while I watched the debates, I don't know that much about the other candidates. So at this point I just don't know.

Shoe Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by sillylionlove View Post
    to be honest...I don't like any of these candidates...democratic or republican.

My hubby reads alot of america history. We need a president like Washington, Jefferson or Roosevelt!! (Teddy or FDR...like them both!!)
    In today's political climate, Washington & Jefferson would be labled as insurgents of rouge nations...

Its not funny... but still...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptichka;(plus I have a hard time digesting [URL="http://gaypatriot.net/wp-content/uploads/hillaryandsuhaIII.jpg"
    her support for Suha Arafat[/URL]). .

It's just laughable that you're still using an updated rightwing talking point to pain Hillary as someone who's siding with terrorists. I'm not sure whether you did it on purpose, or whether you're just misguided.

Hillary has extremely broad support among Jewish voters. She is very firm and solid in her support of Israel. You need to read more of her record and trips to Israel in recent years.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    I expect to vote for Hillary but all the Dems are OK with me after Bush. I like Biden next and Obama in a few years.

I can't believe how many months of campaigning lie ahead of us. We have a great system but there's a little too much of it... :frown2:

Quote Originally Posted by netnuts View Post
    It's just laughable that you're still using an updated rightwing talking point to pain Hillary as someone who's siding with terrorists. I'm not sure whether you did it on purpose, or whether you're just misguided.
    No, I am not misguided, thank you very much; and I am not suggesting that she is siding with terrorists either. However, I do believe that this shows her to be (1) rather unprincipled, and (2) not someone who presidency would be beneficial to Israel.

But would her presidency be beneficial to the United States?

Banned

hi

Interesting. Despite all the buzz, Obama only got one vote.

Really? In that case, I am going to vote for him right now, LOL. Love those underdogs!

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    Well I don't plan on voting for Clinton!!! I think I might try to get a write in campain for Homer Simpson for president.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast