Thread: Think I found a house

Think I found a house

This is really scary. I need to get mine ready to sell. What a mess. I looked at a house Sunday and it looks like a keeper. Of course, I will have to get someone to paint all the green walls! I hate green - except for trees, plants etc. I have looked at quite a few and for one thing, I really feel I would be stupid if I didn't have wheelchair acceptable doors. I would have to get someone to widen a few doors in it but not going to find any otherwise. I would've liked to find one with some kind of sunroom for all my plants. There is a good place at this one to put one but doubt I could afford it. It has been really hard to find one with a real laundry room and on the main floor. So, I have been really busy trying to get this one ready. I haven't been nor will I be on the forum much as I won't have time.

By the way, my daughter had been here since April and left a week ago. She intends to return for good by the end of the year. Probably Thanksgiving. Sure miss her. She is some better but had been to where she couldn't be alone.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Grgranny, glad to hear that you found a possible house. Yes, getting your home ready for sale right now will be a lot of work.....don't over-work, please.

I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Dee

Sounds good Grganny!

Let us know what and when so we can plan a housewarming party! I am sure we would all love to come and mess up a clean place!

I know what! We can have a moving party and you all can come and help me move. :chorus::chorus::chorus::chorus::chorus::chorus::c horus:

Custom Title
    good luck Grgranny! Sounds nice, remember me when it is time for the golden skate house warming party! hehehehe

My realtor just came by and the house is already sold. It had only been on the market 3 days. Sure hope my house sells that fast. Going to keep looking.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Grgranny, maybe the next house you find will have all the things you want. Good Luck!!

Dee