Tanith Belbin Makes Fox 2 News Debut in 'Zip Trip' Segments | Golden Skate

Tanith Belbin Makes Fox 2 News Debut in 'Zip Trip' Segments

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Hm..... not bad, not bad. Way better than that Nats 2008 promo vid where she appears next to Evan. One thing about her 1st outfit though: low necklines don't work for small-breasted women.

That was great! I've been to both towns many times, LOL. I thought Tanith did super. I wonder how much formal training she has had as a TV news reporter. She seemed perfectly at ease and thoroughly professional in front of the camera. It is quite ridiculous for anyone to be that beautiful.

Lucy25

Final Flight
I think she is incredibly good. I, too, have been to both towns lots of times. Now that I know she will be doing these segments on Fridays, I will have to TIVO the news.

Kypma

Final Flight
Hm..... not bad, not bad. Way better than that Nats 2008 promo vid where she appears next to Evan.

Is there anywhere where I could see this vid? Didn't know promos began airing this early...

Kypma

Tanith forgot to mention Romeo, Michigan's most famous person -- rock and roller Kid Rock. (Not to be confused with Eminem, who claims to be from Detroit but actually is from Missouri.) :)