Put comments about Forum business here. | Golden Skate

Put comments about Forum business here.

ciroc83

Rinkside
Oh man, someone has issues with Koreans from what I've read on other threads as well lol You're consistently ridiculous. Please do not bring your personal issues regarding race into the figure skating forum that I enjoy reading from time to time as a respite from my boring job. It annoys me and probably 99 percent of the people in here. Thanks. :thumbsup:

BelleFilleYuna

On the Ice
rutinia,
I didn't know what your character is like when I red your post refering to Yuna and pension thing in Korea. But now I see that you take great pleasure in bashing other skaters including Yuna and you even make things up so that Yuna could look bad. What is all this insecurity about that even makes you fabricate a story?

I'm aware of the fact that there's like a war going between Yuna's fan and Mao's fan. But it's not a gereral thing, is it? As for me, I hate to detract other skaters and rather find it very childish. That's maybe why I ended up here, with my poor english, so that I could be around normal, friendly, skating-loving people, where I don't have to encounter any animosities and learn things about skating.

So let me ask you,
why do you blatantly bash Yuna and Koreans in a forum like this??
Why do you go to trouble to offend other people's feeling?
I guess I'm entitled to ask since I'm both Korean and a Yuna fan.

BelleFilleYuna

On the Ice
Indeed.

I had a hunch 'rutinia' might be the same person as "satorare" and I think I'm right cuz "satorare" has been banned too. Maybe his/her IP has been banned I guess?

So rutinia,satorare,axelheart...oh god, It's creepy:disapp:

Then what a relief that it's only one person!

I usually put up with hateful posts, even when it concerns my girl Yuna, but plz don't make things up just to hurt her and her fans. I think that is just awful and I feel sorry for Yuna that there's almost none to defend her here.:cry:

Justlooking

Rinkside
It would have been useless to defend her. IHe would have kept bashing her.

But I would have love to have his answer.... I remember once on a forum there was a guy like him, and someone asked him this type of question, and his answer was so unusual/strange/interesting....

BUt I loved ILoveAxel, he was so passionate, why did you ban him? :_(

If you have comments, suggestions, questions, etc., about the Forum, the Feedback folder is the place for them. That way, we can keep The Edge for figure skating topics. :)