Icenetwork.com to Broadcast Junior Grand Prix from Lake Placid | Golden Skate

Icenetwork.com to Broadcast Junior Grand Prix from Lake Placid

Has anyone ever watched IceNetWork? I did and while it's not a big screen one can see the competition as it happens. I saw many Regionals, Sectionals, and Russian (Men's) Nats.

It's not like Youtube in that you are at a competition and not just watching one skater.

It was well worth the $25 but I do not know what they will charge for this season.

Joe

I had a look at the sampling. It seems it's all Americana and not international unless an int'l comp is in the States. Hope I'm wrong.

Joe

R.D.

Record Breaker
For them to show international events, wouldn't they need a separate contract? From what I understand, they would only show USFS-related events.

netnuts

Match Penalty
I had a look at the sampling. It seems it's all Americana and not international unless an int'l comp is in the States. Hope I'm wrong.

Joe

I'm confused. If I subscribe now, is it for the past year(up until Aug 31) or next season(from Aug 31)?

I'm confused. If I subscribe now, is it for the past year(up until Aug 31) or next season(from Aug 31)?
It is confusing.

RD - They did show Russian (Men) Nationals long after they were over. So maybe if they get a tape of the individual GPs before Worlds, I'll be happy. While it's nice to see LIVE coverage, I can forgoe it if I get a recent tape.

Joe