Free Ice Network Alert this Weekend - Lake Placid | Golden Skate

Free Ice Network Alert this Weekend - Lake Placid

Click on icenetwork.com and enjoy some skating this weekend.

It will be Mirai Nagasu's debut this season, and a chance to see Austin Kanalakan and Tommy Steenberg in the Men's and The Hubbells in Dance, How can you not watch?

Here is the Schedule and remember, It's Free!!!

Saturday, Sept. 1
11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET: Selected performances from Friday
12:30-2 p.m. ET: Original Dance
2:15-6:15 p.m. ET: Ladies Short Program
7-10 p.m. ET: Men's Free Skate

Sunday, Sept. 2
11:30 a.m.-1:10 p.m. ET: Free Dance
1:30-3:30 p.m. ET: Pairs Free Skate
4-8:30 p.m. ET: Ladies Free Skate/Awards Ceremonies

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
wow, thanks. I can't wait to see Marai. I also can't wait for the Golden West competiton that will be later this week. Caroline Zhang and Danellie Khale as well as Nam and Leftheris will be competeing as well as i lot of my friends. I will probably go... not sure what events i can stay for though.

I forgot. Friday is for those who subscribed before It will feature Compulsory Dance, Men's SP, and Pairs, Sp. However, they will feature selected events on Saturday. I presume starting at from 11:30am to 12:30pm (EST).

You're going to like Austin and Tommy, although they are not up to Even and Johnny's level yet' Of course, we are all awaiting Mirai's debut and the Hubbells are very good. Don't know Paetch/Nuss.

Why not click on http://web.icenetwork.com/index.jsp now so it'll be in your browser. We'll have a lot to talk about in the JGP section on Monday.

Joe

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
That's very nice of them to provide free coverage like that. It'll give someone like me a chance to evaluate the quality and make sure everything will work fine before plunking down any $$ .