Kerrigan Inks Two-Year Deal With IceNetwork | Golden Skate

Kerrigan Inks Two-Year Deal With IceNetwork

Geesesk8

On the Ice
"U.S. Figure Skating and MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM), the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball, announced today that two-time Olympic medalist Nancy Kerrigan has signed a two-year deal to serve as the face and voice of icenetwork.com......"

Here's the complete article from USFS, 8/29/07:
http://www.usfigureskating.org/Story.asp?id=39312

Here's a link to IceNetwork's home page - there is a lot to explore here:
http://web.icenetwork.com/index.jsp

I think she has an influential hubby to snare that post. Too bad they couldn't get Terry Ganon.

Question: If IceNetWork is showing USNats, what will NBC. They both wont be live.

Joe

R.D.

Record Breaker
cool.

Ice network will probably show the junior/novice portion of US Nats, as well as short programs for the seniors (this is just speculation)

Speculations are easy. Facts are always a wait and see.

i am speculating and HOPING, Ice NeTWork will show skaters NBC doesn't.
Short Programs are a problem unless the USFS has a ranking system.

Joe

ray94611

Rinkside
Nancy Kerrigan?

Well, at least the "influential husband" provides a reason. When there are so many really able and interesting people out there it just seems wrong that she's the one that got the job!

sillylionlove

Medalist
I have to agree with Ray. Listening and watching to Nancy Kerrigan doing commentary during her stupid show Nancy Kerrigan's World Of Ice or On Ice or whatever on the Comcast Network is just awful. She is boring and half the time you just want to scream at the television "what the heck are you talking about...just shut up!!" There had to have been some other more qualified people that could have done this job.

R.D.

Record Breaker
omg :rolleye: wonder how long it would take for the bashfest to make it over here...

I find Nancy Kerrigan very mono-tone and boring to listen to........I'll leave it at that.