Question about schedule | Golden Skate

Question about schedule

sillylionlove

Medalist
Ok I have two questions that maybe someone knows the answer to.

for my all event tickets, i have practice session tickets for Thursday. However, no where is there a schedule for Thursday. For the Friday, Saturday and Sunday practice sessions, the schedule is on the sovereign center site...not on the Skate America site. However, neither site has a schedule listed for Thursday.

Does anyone have any information about this?

Linny

Final Flight
Practice sessions

IRC from a previous Skate America, the skaters draw their practice times - or they get assigned - closer to the event. Hopefully, it will be published so that we can go and see them! Practice sessions are neat.

Linny

sillylionlove

Medalist
I e -mailed the arena and I was able to get the schedule for Thursdays' practice sessions if you are interested. They do tell you on the website for the sovereign center who is practicing at what time.

Thursday practice
On Thursday practice will start at 9am-10:20am with ladies, ice dance at 10:35am-11:55am, mens at 12:10pm-1:30pm, and
pairs from 1:45pm-3:05pm

Friday
9:00 a.m. Ice Dance - C&O
9:40 a.m Ice Dance - C&O
10:35 a.m Pairs – F
11:15 a.m. Pairs – F
12:10 p.m. Men – S
12:50 p.m Men – S
1:45 p.m. Ladies – S
2:25 p.m. Ladies – S

Saturday
8:00 a.m. Ice Dance - F
8:35 a.m. Ice Dance – F
9:25 a.m. Pairs – F
10:00 a.m. Pairs -F
10:50 a.m. Ladies – F
11:25 a.m. Ladies - F
12:15 p.m. Men – S
12:50 p.m. Men - S

Sunday
8:00 a.m. Ice Dance – F
8:35 a.m. Ice Dance – F
9:25 a.m. Ladies – F
10:00 a.m. Ladies – F
10:50 a.m. Ice Dance EX Practice
11:25 a.m. Ladies EX Practice

Hope this info helps. You can also now buy tickets to the practice sessions if you don't have all event tickets.

Linny

Final Flight
Schedule on site

I can't find a specific schedule for practices listing skater and time. Can someone provide a URL?
Linny

sillylionlove

Medalist
You won't find out when a particular skater will be skating during the practice session until you get there. All they will tell you is that it's a ladies, men, dance or pairs practice. The official site for skate america does not have the practice schedule. This information came from the sovereign center site. The site is sovereigncenter.com
Then look under events and then the practice session for Skate America and the schedule will be there. They do not have Thursday's practice session listed on the site. I got that information by e-mailing them and they e-mailed me back.

If I do not have anything to do, I will go to the Practice Sessions. My experience there of the one I like, is the run through of their programs for timing which most of them will walk through some of it. They each bow after their music ends, and you don't see them again until la hora de verdad.

While one is going through his/her routine, the other skaters (4 usually) will be practicing their combo spins and jumps.

Joe

sillylionlove

Medalist
I find the practice sessions to sometimes be the best part. If the skaters are in a good mood, they will come and talk to you and sign autographs and take pictures with you.