Think I'll print this and put it on my 'fridge Just thought I'd share.
- Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
- We should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
- Money doesn't buy class.
- It's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
- Under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
- The Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
- To ignore the facts does not change the facts.
- When you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
- Love, not time, heals all wounds.
- The easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
Everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
- No one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- Life is tough, but I'm tougher.
- Opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
- When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
- One should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
- A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
- I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
- Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
- It is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
- The less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.