Shae Lynn Bourne | Golden Skate

Shae Lynn Bourne

scs

Rinkside
Does anyone know where Shae Lyn is working from these days and is it as a coach or more so a choreographer?

The only thing I know is that she does participate as a solo skater in some of the Disson skating shows and has been a cast member of the Canadian leg of Stars On Ice. I don't know if doing all of that leaves her time for coaching or not.

Kypma

Final Flight
The only thing I know is that she does participate as a solo skater in some of the Disson skating shows and has been a cast member of the Canadian leg of Stars On Ice. I don't know if doing all of that leaves her time for coaching or not.

I don't recall her being in the cast for this year's Canadian Stars on Ice...

Kypma

Maybe not this coming year, nor last, but in past years Shae Lynn has been with the Canadian leg of the tour.
IIRC, she was with Champions on Ice...my memory isn't what it used to be but I *think* she was in the show at Philadelphia in April '07.

Antilles

Medalist
I remember seeing her with a Canadian coach at some televised competition last year. My memory is fuzzy on which event and which coach. IIRC, it was the former coach of V&M, who works out of Kitchener. Shae's family is from nearby Chatham, so maybe she is working closer to home now.

callalily

On the Ice
The coach that you saw Shae Lynn with would have been Paul MacIntosh (former coach of V&M; he is now coaching the team of Weaver and Poje, who were 3rd at Canadian Nationals). I believe that Shae Lynn is listed as one of Weaver and Poje's coaches (part-time only, I think).

VGL

Rinkside
As far as I know she's still coaching and doing choreography in Connecticut.