Figure skaters on TV | Golden Skate

Figure skaters on TV

M

mathman444

Figure skaters on TV

Dorothy Hamill, Nicole Bobek, Surya Bonaly, Tai Babalonia and Nancy Kerrigan will be on Family Feud on the week of February 13. They will go against a group of male figure skaters, but I don't know who.

On Sunday, the Simpsons have Marge bulking up. There are some cracks about, now she can take on Tonya Harding in boxing. Tonya's fist is shown punching out Crusty the clown, who says, "But they promised me Scott Hamilton."

Mathman

L

LADSKATER

Re: Figure skaters on TV

I did not know that Family Fued was still on tv. It's not on my tv listings. Anyway, that should be quite the show.

Ladskater

D

dancervixen

I think the Guys on family feud will be

Brian, Rudy, Weiss, Randy Gardner and a couple more---forgot.

All this week on VH1 there is a fairly recent update about skaters-where are they now? Good show, I thought.

R

RealtorGal

Re: I think the Guys on family feud will be

I'm confused... in one photo there are SIX men, in the other there are FIVE (Petrenko is missing).

C

CartDi

yeah...

There are supposedly 5 different episodes that will air during the week of Feb. 17th, so I guess some people won't be there on certain days. I know for one that Tim will be on at least 2 different epidsodes, because I saw him in pictures and he's wearing 2 different shirts, lol. :p

J

JOHIO2

Re: Figure skaters on TV

Hi mathman,

curiousity sent me in search of family feud. unfortunately, it isn't shown in the cleveland area.

i did find a link for anyone to check whether ff is shown in their area:<a href="http://tv.tribune.com/showfinder/search/0,1001,feud,00.html" target="top">tv.tribune.com/showfinder/search/0,1001,feud,00.html</a>

hope this works!