My house | Golden Skate

My house

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
It's not quite ready but the realtor already put a for sale sign up. Having open house the 23rd. I am so stressed. Still looking for another house. Hard to find just what I want. One main thing is no downstairs laundry. I have waaaaaaaaay too much stuff. Sure going to have a huge estate sale after I get moved.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny, good luck on selling the house and you'll find something soon, I just know it.

Dee

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Selling a house can be stressful.

GrGranny-
It would be better to sell the stuff before you move. That way you would have less to pack. It also is best to have a house that is not cluttered when trying to sell it.

On my last move I sold a lot of my stuff before moving and it made the move so much easier.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
What I plan to do is to move and not take the stuff and have an estate sale with nothing in the house except what I intend to sell. I tried to put the web site in an email but couldn't figure out how to do it from an email. Will either have a daughter help me or put it in straight from the website. I'm not sure about putting my address on the Golden Skate forum. What do you think?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I don't know about putting your address on the forum, but if someone might be interested in something you have you could use privet messages.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Well, had the open house this afternoon. Only had 4 lookers. Some thought the house was too big, some thought it cost too much (the price was listed so why did they bother?), one thought the taxes were too high. I know the taxes should rightly be more but I'm not telling. :rofl::rofl: Then they went to the other house down the street and were all telling what a great house it is. So, that lady, same realtor Co., came and looked and she just loved it (as I do) and has a friend looking so will tell them. (She can't afford it) I am so stressed I am still shaking.