IceNetwork to cover USA vs Japan competition | Golden Skate

IceNetwork to cover USA vs Japan competition

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Yes, you must be a subscriber to view any of IceNetwork's "On Demand (archived)" material.

BTW... anyone who is a U.S. Figure Skating "Friends of Figure Skating" supporter will (beginning in October) receive their annual subscription to IceNetwork for only $19.95 instead of the regular price of $29.95.

Check out the U.S. Figure Skating site (click on the "Join Now" link) for details.

bostonskater

Rinkside
BTW... anyone who is a U.S. Figure Skating "Friends of Figure Skating" supporter will (beginning in October) receive their annual subscription to IceNetwork for only $19.95 instead of the regular price of $29.95.

Check out the U.S. Figure Skating site (click on the "Join Now" link) for details.

There's nothing about this on USFS that I can see, nothing on the Join Now page, nothing on the Ice Network page. I emailed and asked them and they didn't answer me. Where did your information come from? Can you provide a direct link?

There's nothing about this on USFS that I can see, nothing on the Join Now page, nothing on the Ice Network page. I emailed and asked them and they didn't answer me. Where did your information come from? Can you provide a direct link?
On the USFS site, try Friends of Figure Skating. That is where you donate money to the USFS and will receive some benefits. New members will get the reduced Ice Nework costs, I believe.

If you go to any USFS event live, they will have a brunch for you with US figure skating stars to chat with and take up close photos.

Joe

bostonskater

Rinkside
http://www.usfigureskating.org/About.asp?id=6

This is the only link I see for Friends.
Actually, I just joined as an individual member, which costs more, so I could get the rulebook. (I do not test or compete). I will be annoyed if a smaller contribution gets the discount. However, I still don't see anything about the discount anywhere on the site, and they still have not replied to my email.

DaveT

On the Ice
Does anyone know when it will be shown on icenetwork? Will it be available after the event?

Actually, I just joined as an individual member, which costs more, so I could get the rulebook. (I do not test or compete). I will be annoyed if a smaller contribution gets the discount. However, I still don't see anything about the discount anywhere on the site, and they still have not replied to my email.
Are you sure you clicked on the 'Friends'? There are two columns there and they are totally different. The one on the rights is for actual skaters and not just fans.

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States

The information was received in an email sent to all Friends of Figure Skating members from the Marketing Manager for U.S. Figure Skating on Monday, Sept 24.

I quote the following information from the email:

"As a special thank you and added benefit to FOFS members, a special discounted annual icenetwork.com subscription price of $19.95 (regularly $29.95) will be available soon. We will contact all current FOFS members with a special promotional code after Oct. 1. In the meantime, make sure to visit www.icenetwork.com to enjoy the extensive free content that is currently available."