Evora & Ladwig-Good Luck Book #2 | Golden Skate

Evora & Ladwig-Good Luck Book #2

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I'm only leaving this message here for a couple of days since it really belongs over in the Announcements folder but I wanted to get the message out to you guys soon since I'm on a bit of a deadline! :agree:

Anyway, I did this type of thing back in 2005 when Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig first got assigned to the GP circuit and now that they're finally back on the circuit (and have even more fans which is awesome!), I want to do another good luck book for them as they head into what I hope is a really wonderful season. :) If you want to send me a message or picture or something like that for the book, you can either PM it to me here, post a message to this thread, or email it to me at [email protected] with the subject line, "Message for Amanda & Mark". I'm actually attending SA this year so I don't have to worry about mailing it which is really nice this time! ;) I made the official deadline to get messages to me October 22nd, which is about three weeks away. If you have any questions or anything, you can either PM me or post something here and I'll do my best to answer you. I know Amanda & Mark were so appreciative of all the messages from everyone last time and I'm sure this book will also be appreciated by both of them. Thank you to everyone who sent me messages last time and hopefully you won't mind doing it again!! :clap:

BTW-I'm trying to keep this a secret again (I did manage to surprise them last time, LOL) but I know it won't be as easy since the online community has gotten even bigger now! I'll do my best to try though, LOL :laugh:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Thanks for the videos and thanks for the great comment too! They are definitely a unique pair and they always try to be original. :)

I'm still taking messages for the good luck book! Tomorrow night I'm moving this message to the Announcements folder so PLEASE try to get a message to me soon if you can! :clap: