Check Out This Interesting Link! | Golden Skate

Check Out This Interesting Link!

S

SteveKmetko374

Re: Check Out This Interesting Link!

thanks for the link! I took the personality test and I find the result to be quite accurate except that I don't *think* I would cheat in a relationship..

This was my summary:

Like just 4% of the population you are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

K

Kara Bear

i took the sex survey...it predicts i will be very BUSY in the future

K

Kara Bear

heres my personality test results:

Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

S

SteveKmetko374

Kara, you're making me look bad!

I just read your post re: Sasha being your favorite skater. I saw her this morning at Rockefeller Center, she was very good.

M

mmandel

You've got to take some of the test...they're really funny.

R

rgirl181

Hey, Steve, either this test is a scam (what a concept) or you and I are exactly alike. I took the personality test and also got:

rgirl
Like just 4% of the population you are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

If I had another email address I'd retake the test and change the answers. I bet they only have two outcomes, what you and I got and what Kara got, lol.
Rgirl

D

diabolical angel

Actually Rgirl, I think they have a lot of different outcomes.. I took the test two times and got two different results :p the Schemer and the Artist :lol:

P

Piel

I'm a..... Politician:rollin:
Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker

There is hope for the democratic party...I will run against W.:lol:

Piel