2008 U. S. Nationals warmups | Golden Skate

2008 U. S. Nationals warmups

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Has anyone heard whether all event ticket holders will be allowed into the Xcel Center for warmups? I've emailed the LOC with this question and haven't received an answer.

Most of the other Nationals I've been to the all event ticket holders have been allowed in for warmups. There was a small problem in Portland and Spokane so I am concerned about St. Paul.

Thanks,
Maureen

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
there were problems in Portland? I don't remember having trouble getting into them...

I haven't heard one way or the other about St Paul

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Portland warmups

The warmups in Portland were open and then suddenly one day the LOC didn't want people inside - said that this was time for the skaters and the coaches. There was quite an outcry - I thought one man was going to be arrested. This was the same day that Angela's mother died in the accident, so many people were upset and tense. Anyway, the LOC relented and people got in - don't think there were any problems after that.

Maureen

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
oh THAT's right... there was a woman screaming (quite insanely I thought) about the injustice... it was freaky

but thanks to our 'connections' we just sat through and watched everyone file out :laugh: